Ten

When we got to Dom's house he greeted us at the front door.

"Jayce is in his bedroom."

"There's one place she isn't going." Jc says.

I give him a look.
"Can I just go talk to him?" I ask.

Jc looks at me unsure.

"Please?" I ask.

He nods. "Please don't do anything dumb." He let's go of my hand and I walk upstairs to Jayces room.

"Jayce." I yell through his locked door.

"Delilah?" He asks.

"Yes." I say and stop knocking.

He opens the door, covering his face.
"What do you want?" He spat.

"To apologize." I explain.

"For what? Making me think you loved me, but hooking up with someone else right after the day we did what we did?"

"I know. But your the one who got me drunk in the first place, if I weren't drunk, none of this would have happened."

"My bad for trying to have a good time." He looks up, wiping away tears with his shirt.

"Or making me underage drink."

"You didn't have to."

"Well you peer pressured me and I don't take that well."

"Well then.." He smirks and I look at him confused.

"Kiss me. Let me be so passionate that you'll leave Jc."

I shake my head no and back away.
"I'd never do that to Jc."
I backed away until I hit a wall.
He came towards me still.

"Stop." I beg.

He corned me into the wall.
"One kiss, just one babygirl."

"No!" I scream.

He licked his lips and leaned in closing his eyes.

"JC! DOM!" I scream and he pushes his lips against mine. I turned my face and tried to push him away, but he cupped my face and turned it back to him.

Jc came running in and looked around until he saw me.
"Jc!" I mumbled through my closed lips that I couldn't open.

His eyes turned black as he steppes towards Jacye and pulled him back by his shirt.

"What in the hell do you think your doing?" He said in a deep tone.

"What you could never do." Jayce says wiping  lips with the back of his hand, Jc looked so frustrated, I could see him biting his tongue through his closes mouth.

He lifted up Jayce but his shirt and I sat there with tears in my eyes trying not to let them out.
"Jc please stop." I beg.

He looked at me and slammed Jayce down to the floor.
"Your lucky your Dom's brother." Jc mumbled and walked over to me, grabbing my hand and walking back downstairs.

Jayce followed behind us and Dom sat there looking at us all confused.

"Get ahold of your damn brother." Jc says and holds me tight.

"What'd he do?" Dom asked.

"I tried to show her I could do so much better to Jc. Her lips are so soft, Jesus I love you, Delilah."

"Creep." I hold onto Jc tighter.

"JAYCE!" Dom yells.

I look at Dom in fear.
"What?" He chuckles.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Dude that's a little extreme." Jc says.
And I nod. "He's just a creep, but your going to make him go sleep on the streets?" I ask.

Dom nods.
"He doesn't pay rent, have a job, isn't trying to get a house, takes new girls home every night, gets me in fights with my friends, and I've had to bail him out of jail twice this month already."

Jayces eyes filled with tears.
"Fine." He stomped his foot and ran upstairs to pack, a couple minutes later rolling suitcases outside and exiting the house.

"I'm so sorry." Dom said handing us both beers.

I shrug. "Its fine. It wasn't your fault." I chuckle and put the beer back in the fridge.

Dom looks at me confused and so does Jc. "What?" I ask.

"Why'd you put it back?"
I shrug. "I'm too young."

"Is it because I yelled at you last time?"

I shake my head no, lying. I didn't want to disappoint Jc again.

"If you want it drink some. Or you can have some of mine." He smiles at me and I take only a couple sips here and there.

After awhile me and Jc went home
And I wanted to surprise him.
I brushed my hair out, and dressed in some of my Victoria's secret stuff I for the other day and layed in bed next to Jc.

I felt uncomfortable, but he put his arm around my stomach and pulled me closer.
"I love you." He kissed the back of my head and we went to sleep.