Twelve

Today's the day I go back home, and I've been packing and crying all day.
"Babe we have to quit crying your parents are going to be confused when they show up at the door." Jc pointed out wiping his face with his sleeve.

I nodded. "Its not a big deal, we'll still see each other."

"I know, but what about the nights I really want to hold you in my arms?"

"I know you like to cuddle things, and I brought this with me, I've had it since I was five and I know its really childish but I carry it around because my grandmother got it for me. It smells like me." I explained and he grabbed it from my hands.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"And if you need to call me." I said and he forced a smile.

Soon enough the doorbell rang, I grabbed my bags walking downstairs.

Jc opened the door and welcomed my parents inside as I took my things to the car.
We all sat down on the couch for a quick talk.

"How was she?" My mother asked.
Jc smiled. "She was amazing, I'd love to sit her again."

"I don't think we'll be leaving her anytime soon. We missed her so much." My dad half laughed and Jc looked at me.

"What about your vacations every two months?" I asked and my dad looked at me with a smile.

"We would obviously want our little girl to come." My mom answered for me.

"I don't have to, I was really fine here with Justin." I reassured.

"We rarely have family vacations, we really want to take you on the rest until your an official adult. Time flies." My dad said and I nodded.

"Okay, thank you Justin." My mom said cheerfully and gave a small wave, shutting the door behind us.

We got into the car and I felt sick.
"I forgot my headphones. Can I go get them real quick?" I lied and the nodded.

I ran to the door and inside to find Jc who was already crying, sitting on the couch.
"Rosie?" He questioned.

"Jc please come see me whenever you can I can't do this without you I love you so much." I confessed and he forced a smile and kissed me.

"You already know how I feel baby, take care of yourself when I'm not there." He demanded.
I nodded into his chest.

"I have to go now." I frowned up at him and he let go.

"I love you Rosie." He said before I grabbed the door knob.

I turned back. "I love you more." I said truthfully and exited.
I got back inside the car and put my seatbelt on, as they pulled out of the driveway.

I wanted to cry but had to hold it in.
"So, what did you think of Justin?" My mom asked.

"He was nice."

"You like him?"

"Yes, he was nice." I repeated and put my headphone back into my ear.
I didn't want to talk about him anymore.

I closed my eyes, to fall asleep, trying to sleep away my sadness until we got home.

We pulled into the driveway and honestly, I felt homesick, like this wasn't where I was suppose to be or wanted to be.

I put my things back into my room and walked back downstairs to my parents. "Delilah, we're going to the grocery store. Do you want to come?" My father asked and I shook my head no.

"Do you want anything?" My mom asked, grabbing her car keys.

I shook my head no again.
"Okay. We should be home around two hours." My dad said and chuckled making my mom roll her eyes.
My mom does take forever in grocery stores, she just doesn't like to admit it.

I grabbed a Apple from the bowl and locked the front door, just to be safe.
I threw my hair into a ponytail and sat on the couch scrolling through channels.

I huffed and threw the remote on the ground, frustrated out of boredom.
I smiled texting Jc a quick hi and waiting for a response.

Cutie💜: hey baby girl, back home yet?

Me: yep. Miss you already.

Cutie💜: I don't know how I'll sleep without you in my arms.

Me: I don't now how I'll sleep without your arms around me.

Cutie💜: I'm trying to set up a meeting with your parents, that way I could see you every so often.

Me: I forgot you own the company they work for. This won't be so bad.

Cutie💜: I told you we'd make things work.

Me: I know. Okay, just checking on you. I know your suppose to go to Dom's tonight, but I love you. Have fun."

Cutie💜:I love you too princess. Bye.

I locked my phone and sat and waiting for my parents to get home.