Eight

"Damnit, I'm so sorry." Jc apologizes when we get inside.

"Don't apologize." I demand.
I felt the same way, that if I were to of done what I did, it shouldn't have been with Jayce because he means nothing to me what so ever.
Jc means everything to me, no matter if he is too old for me, I couldn't care less. Even though I'm only sixteen, I think I'm in love, not with Jayce, but with Jc.

"Why shouldn't I? You obviously think of me as a creep now."

"No Jc that's not it." I say.

He throws his keys on the counter making a loud noise, and scaring me a little bit.

"Then what is it?" He asks curiously.

"Its that you bring so many girls home. You don't love me, and you'll always think of me as a child."

"Who said I don't love you? Did you notice I haven't been bringing girls home? Want to know why?"

I shrug.
"Because, I do love you and I think of you as a female. A wonderful, beautiful girl who is no where near sixteen."

"But I am sixteen."

"You don't act like it." He spat.

"Do you know what love is? You really believe what we have is love?"
I know, that I love Jc. There's no doubt.

"I love you, Delilah." He says firmly, gripping my arm.

"I love you too."
He looked shock.

"So, what does this mean?"

I shrug. "I don't care about age anymore if you don't."

"I would always and forever break the law to be with you, and to make you happy." He says and moves his hand from my arm to my hand, grabbing it and intertwining our fingers as we sat on the couch watching the silent and blank TV screen.

"And I will forever and always break the law to be with you and make you happy." I add.

He smiles and kisses my cheek.
"So, Rosie, be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"No." I say solemnly.

He looks at me confused.
"I'm just kidding Jc, yes id love the title of your girlfriend."

He smiles at me and we kiss.
I pull of and look at him.
"One thing though." I say.

"Yes, princess?"

"My parents can't know." I explain about how they'd kill me and him both if they found out.

"Obviously I wasn't going to tell adults."

I look at him funny.
"Well other adults than me." He chuckles.

I laugh and he began to tickle me.
"Stop! Stop!" I yell and beg.

"Then kiss me! Shouldn't have pulled off to tell me such an obvious thing in the first place." He yells.

"Okay okay I will!" I yell and he stops.

I do as told and we chill out the rest of the night.