Six

The next day

I've been in my room all day, too scared to face Jc from what happened last night. It wasn't a big deal, but I just felt kind of awkward and home sick.

"Delilah come eat." He says through my door.

I walk downstairs too some meals Jc had made, a bunch of them, just about any breakfast food you could name.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"Its an apology and I didn't know what you liked most so I just made everything."

"Jc I don't deserve this." I say.

"Yes, you do, and I wanted to make up for taking you for granted. You are a little girl, I'm a man. I'm too old for you."

"I'm not a little girl Jc, I'm sixteen. Your six years older than me, okay?"

"Too old for you." He says.

I don't reply. I pick up one plate of food and eat it.
As I ate it was silent, because neither me or Jc said a word.

I throw all my trash away and Jc began talking.
"Hey rose, I have a question."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm going to a party later. You okay here?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and start to turn back up the stairs.

"Wait." He says quickly.

I turn back at him and wait for him to speak.
"What, Justin?" I ask.

"I was going to say either you could stay here or... You could come with me." He says.

"I- I'll be like the youngest one there." I studder.

"No, there's going to be people from ages fifteen through twenty five there, your almost seventeen."

I think about it for a second.
"I don't know." I say.

"That's fine, but make sure you tell me two hours before."

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Because." He says in a demanding tone.

"Whatever." I walk back upstairs and shut my bedroom door behind me, plopping onto my bed.

I was lucky enough for him to invite me to a party that he could enjoy by himself with no kids, but he chose to and that was sweet.

Maybe it was a way for him to apologize to me, although I didn't see much wrong with what he did in the first place. Maybe I'm just not ready, and I know if I would have let stuff go any further we would have done something illegal.
At this point in time, even kissing him is illegal and that kind of makes me feel sick.

I honestly think I might be in love with this twenty two year old man, that's insane. By the time I'm eighteen he'll be twenty eight, almost thirty years old.

But even if I like him, we'd never get together because its pretty clear to me that he only uses girls. He doesn't seem to have any type of love for anyone. I just wish I didn't feel this way, especially about him.
He's so bad, but its almost addicting.

But going to this party could be a way to get to him. No matter how much love I had for him, I don't think he could ever feel this way about me, although I want him to and will try to get him to.

"Jc!" I yell.

I hear footsteps coming upstairs.

"I want to go to this party." I say and he smiles, his face lit up.

"How should I dress?" I ask.

"I don't know how to say this..." He chuckles.

I felt nervous, like I was going to puke. Is he changing his mind about inviting me?

"Just say it." I tell him.

"Well, try to dress sexily I guess. I think that's a good way to describe it."

"I'll try, but I'm sure it won't come out very good." I laugh and shut my door and lock it behind me.

I hear him walk back downstairs.

I had already transferred all my clothes into the closet here, since my parents won't be picking me up for two months.

I look through it all until I find a plain tight white dress with lace at the collar bone and around the stomach.
I put it on and put on some white heels.

I do mascara, winged eyeliner and contour my face. I had already put concealer and foundation on, and did some gold eye-shadow.

I curled my long blond hair that was dyed brown not too long ago, but my natural color is blond and I decided to dye it back.

I brush my teeth and walk downstairs to Jc on his phone wearing some khaki joggers, black high top converse and a plain black tee.

He stared at me for a second.
"Do I look okay?" I ask.

He snapped out of it and looked at me.
"Don't be freaked out but you look hot." He chuckles and blushes a little bit, which I dont see him do very often, it felt nice to know he was blushing over me.

"Why would I be freaked out?" I laugh.

"Well you know, I'm too old to say that about you." He laughs along.

"No your not. I'm just too innocent for a twenty two year old man."

He nods and grabs my hand, walking me out to the car.