Five

"Rose, wake up let's go get breakfast." I heard Jc standing at my doorway jiggling car keys in his hand.
I flutter my eyes and look away, hoping he didn't see my bare face yet.

"Let me get ready first, please." I ask.

"Let's just go rose, we aren't going inside."

"Can I at least put mascara on?" I ask.

He sighs getting annoyed.
"Delilah, I'm the only person who's going to see you right now. Let's go!" He raises his voice.

I frown to myself and turn back around with my head down.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Did you break your neck overnight?" He jokes.

"Yeah, totally." I say with sarcasm.

"Why are you holding your head down like that?" He laughs and I do too, except mine was fake.

We get into the car and I still avoided looking at him, I decided to stare out the window.

"Rosieee." He says.

"Huh?" I ask still looking out the window.

"I haven't seen your face at all this morning, what's going on?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say defensively.

"No rose, I don't care if you have a hickey or something, but I'd rather you look at me." He laughs pulling into a drive through.

"I don't have a hickey." I say.

"Besides that, what do you want?" He asks.

"Pancakes?" I say in a question tone.

"How many?" He asks.

"Two." I say quietly.

"Good girl." He says and smiles, I could see him in the corner of my eye.

We grab our food and drive back home.
"Rosie look at me babe."

I had no more excuses, I looked at him and I felt disappointed when he gave me a blank look.

"Sorry." I mumble.

He laughs. "For what?"

"You seem a little grossed out." I say trying not to sound too upset about it.

"From your face?" He asks.

I nod.
"Rosie what the actual hell. If I didn't like your face, what happened last night wouldn't have happened." He says.

I try to hide my smile.
He turns my chin to him and smirks.
"And, what's going to happen today wouldn't happen either. Eat your food." He says.

I do as told, and although I know Jc didn't mean sex, I'm still to young to even be kissing him.

I ate a pancake and a half and threw the rest in the trash.
Jc finished his food way before me.

"Rosie! Come here!" Jc yells from upstairs.

I meet him in his bedroom and he was laying on his bed shirtless on his phone.
"What?" I ask.

"I'm bored." He says.

"Cool." I say unamused, getting ready to turn out of the room.

"Stop." He says quickly, I turn back to him smiling at me.

"Come snuggle with me." He demands.

"I don't know Jc, I'm really young and you seem to be a bit of a man wh-" he cuts me off.

"Rosie." He pouts.

I lay down with him and he wraps his arms around me.
I knew he could hurt me, or even kill me if he wanted to, but he made me feel safe.
Maybe its just because he's a grown man and I'm still sixteen.

After awhile into the show Jc kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.
I looked at him and he cupped my face, pushing my lips into his.

I put my hand between our lips.
"This isn't right, Justin." I say.

He frowns.
"Your right. I shouldn't ruin your innocence."

I unwrap his arm from me.
"I'll be in my room if you need me." I say normally and walk to my room.
I put my headphones in and started watching youtubers.