Fourteen

"Shit" I muttered, rubbing my feet, and hearing my parents bang on the window.

I got up and ran before they could tell which direction I went.
I honestly didn't know where I was going, but there was no way I was ever going back to them.
I'm almost a grown adult, so what are they going to do then? Ground me in a year for seeing the guy I love?

I quit running to catch my breath, running into the woods.
I don't have a phone anymore, so my goal was to find a phone at a store or something.

I walked around for hours, and still found nothing but a dirt road cars came down here and there.

Until, Just a little while later the road led out to a Walmart, where I ran inside and immediately got their phone. I dialed jc's number and he picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asked.

"Its Rosie. I'm at the Walmart halfway to your place."

"What do you mean? Where are your parents?"

"I ran away."

"Why Rosie? Your going to get yourself in trouble."

"They saw the messages Jc. They know we're dating. They said if I ever went back to see you again they'd call the police."

"Rosie I can't go to jail." His voice had a tone of hurt in it.

I bit my lip and shook my head.
"That's not why I called. I called because we have to be over. For now at least, until I'm eighteen."

"But your halfway from your house! Do you need a ride back?"

"NO!," I almost shouted, causing a scene. "No my parents don't know where I'm at and I'm keeping it that way."

"I think you should go back rose. Its only a year baby. Just one year." He sounded as if he were crying, but I couldn't really tell.

"I'm not going back there. If you try to come and get me, or tell my parents I will run further away and you sure as hell will never see me again Justin." I warned as I started to cry.

"I won't." He said and half smiled.

"Goodbye, Justin." I hung the phone up and sat on the bench in the front.

*____________________________________*

"Justin what are you doing here?" I scoffed, shaking my head at him.

"Your coming with me." He said in a demanding tone and I shook my head no.

"I am not! You can't go to jail over me."

He shook his head. "You don't know where your going. But it won't be this Walmart." He said grabbing me, and pulling me out of the door.

He threw me in his passenger seat and I felt a little scared.
"Put your seatbelt on. We're going." He demanded and I did as told.

I fell asleep, worried and woke up somewhere I didn't know. It was a smaller house, with cars parked in the driveway. We were also parked there. This wasn't Justin's house.

"Stay here." He looked at me and I nodded.

A boy with brown hair, much taller than Jc walked to the doorstep and Jc was talking to him.

Jc ran back to the car and picked me up, avoiding me stepping in the mud.
"Take care of her." He said and put me down in the boys house.

"WHAT?," I screamed "JC!" I yelled.

"He's going to take care of you. You'll be fine." He gave me a smile and hugged me.

"Your just going to leave me here, your ex girlfriend here for a year, with a boy she doesn't know?" I asked.

He nodded. "He's taking care of you!"

I shook my head and tried to walk out, but the guy pulled me back.
"I'm nice." He said and made me face him.

"I have to go Delilah. Goodbye." Jc said and closed his door and I saw his car leave.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously.

"I'm Kian." He smiled.