Two

After Jc got home, he asked me what I wanted for dinner.
I just shrugged, I'm shy although an asshole, and I feel bad for spending peoples money.

"You have to eat, Rose." He says.

"I do eat." I say.

"You sure don't look like it." He says.

"Yeah I know, I'm so skinny its gross, thanks." I say.

"I didn't mean that and you know it." He says.

I roll my eyes.
"Is McDonalds okay with you?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and he smiles at me.
"Let me call Olivia first." He says.

Who's Olivia?

"Okay." I reply.

He walks out of the house on his phone, returning back inside shortly.

"Let's go." He says.

I do as told and follow him to his car, he talked to me all the way there, asking questions about me and me doing the same to him until we pulled up.

We walk inside and Jc sat after ordering. I did the same and we began to eat.

"She's here." He says happily and smiles.

"Who is?" I ask.

He looks at me and doesn't answer.
A girl with brown hair walks in and he looked amazed.
For some reason, jealously struck even though I've only known this guy for around five hours.

"Olivia!" He says and opens his arms.

"JUSTIN!" she yells and runs into his arms.

Lol this bitch..

I don't understand why I'm getting like this, I've only known him for less than a day and he's six years older than me.

"Who's this?" She asks.

"I'm baby sitting her, her names Delilah." He says, not even looking at me.

"She looks a little old to be baby sat, are you sure?" She asks.

"She can't be trusted home alone by her parents." He says.

"Yeah, she doesn't need to know that." I say rudely and smile.

She frowns a little bit and leans back, she seemed nice so far, and it almost made me feel bad for snapping out on her.

I finished my food and took both of the empty trays up.

"So is it okay if I stay the night at your house, babe?" She asks.

Gross, babe?

I looked at Jc waiting for him to respond and he looked straight into her eyes and said "yes." Then pecked her lips, smiling into the kiss.

Barf.

I pretend I wasn't looking at them and walk outside to his car, I sat in the front not thinking this girl was riding home with us.

"Delilah get the hell out of there, that's for Olivia." He said rudely to me.

"Its okay, Justin." She says and rubs the side of her arm.

"Sorry." I mumble and move to the back.

They both get into the car and we go back to his mansion.

I sat down on the couch and scrolled through Instagram on my phone.

"I brought clothes, I'm changing into Pajama's." She says and runs upstairs.

"Hurry back." Jc says with a smile watching her go up the stairs.

Me and Jc sat in silence, me on my phone and him watching TV until she came back down, wearing some tight booty shorts and a long tee shirt.

"Aw, liv that's my tee." He smiles.

"I know." She blushes.

"You look sexy as hell in it though." He says and she sits as close as possible to him.

Well, if she were to get any closer she'd be in his lap.

She looked at him smiling and put her arms around him.

They began making out, she sat on his lap facing him and he grabbed her butt.

They pull away and he mumbles "damn."
They both walk upstairs and I follow behind, making my way to my so called bedroom at the moment.

I sat on my bed watching TV, until I heard unpleasant noises from the room across from mine.

"Shit baby." I heard Jc moan.

I felt sick, like I was going to puke.