Chapter 16: Practice

"Ow! why do you kept stepping on my foot?!" Malfoy complained for the nth time. We're just practicing for the ball in partners, not officially partners in the ball though, but a practicing partner. Malfoy just grabbed me away, what a git.

"Because, I just feel like it." I simply said, teasing him. He glared while I gave him a taunting smile.

"Switch partners!" Proffesor Slughorn command. We, ladies spun clockwise,  while the men spun anti-clockwise. Professor used this strategy to make us comfortable with anyone if they invited us to dance.

"Well well well" an annoying voice taunted. I only rolled my eyes on him, he smirked. I really hated his guts and I wonder why Alexandria, or should I say, my grandmum married this arsehole.

"Switch partners!" I stomped on his foot really hard and spun cackling like a mad witch.

" OW! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HOWELL!!!" I smirked in triumphed and look who's now my partner that made my smirk vanished. Tom.

He held on my waist while I held on his shoulders. We looked on each others eyes as we swayed in rythm, until--

"What the hell Rid-Tom?! Quit stepping on my foot!" I hissed cringing, now I ate Malfoy's words.

"I-I'm so-- I-I don't know how to-to dance." He whispered which made me shocked. Honestly, when I'm with this boy I'm always shocked. As a response, I laughed that earned a deadly glare from him, did he think I'm afraid on that? Man, Draco always glared at me.

"Its okay, I'm going to teach you." I said when I stopped laughing. He only rolled his eyes.

"Switch partners!"

***
"What's up with you and Riddle?" Alexandria asked accusingly as we sat on the bleachers, watching students practicing quidditch.

"Nothing. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. What does she up to?

"You two seems...very close.." She slowly said. Yeah, and so?

"So? What's it to you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Cut your attitude woman, I'm just asking!" She sneered.

"Sorry. But really, I don't know. One time he's kind of...not himself and then one time, a cold, emotionless kid." I shrugged. Her mouth formed an O.

" But really, one time he's acting strange. Like, Mulciber or Rosier or even Lestrange pursuing him. I don't know what's​ that but I've catched some few words like, 'its almost complete', 'why'd you changed your mind all of the sudden?', some sort of that. Do you think they were doing something...something that-- you know? some kind of cult and forbidden activities?" She said seriously. I on the other hand, thinking. Seriously, after my little confrontation and a bit of slapping with Riddle on the Patronus incident, I've noticed that he's kind of different when he's with me...or maybe I'm just imagining things but no, he's really different...maybe, maybe he lik-

NO! you're such a feeler Elizabeth Alicia, just because some boys liked you doesn't mean he does too!

Well sorry, for being pretty.

And now you're being self-centered and conceited...

Yeah whatever.

Oh well. I'm gonna find out soon as I become really close with his stubborn self.

******************************
A/N:

Filler chapter!

Elizabeth or Alicia is really like that because she wanted to boost her ego or I don't know, her self confidence?

You guys probably kinda annoyed with her attitude but that's what she is, I made her as a strong woman who doesn't looked down to herself and doesn't let anyone to stomped her (puns anyone?) . And she's kinda moody.

If any of you have problems, if any of you need someone to talk to or to listen to you, I'm here. Message me.

That's all see ya!