Prologue

"Elizabeth Vogue?" I looked up from what I'm doing which was assignment and looked to whoever dirsturbed my peace here in the library. My eyes narrowed at him.

"What do you want?" I sneered on the red headed, blood traitor in front of me. He looked at me disdainfully and glared, I glared back.

"Professor Dumbledore wants to see you." He spat and walked out. I scoffed then rolled my eyes while putting my things back into my bag and slided it to my arms.

"What that old man wants to me?" I asked myself. The whole corridor was jam-packed because its dinner time. I pushed everyone out of my way and glared when I heard someone complained.

I decided to went to dinner first before Dumbledore's since I'm hungry. Isn't that a good excuse?

I sat on the Slytherin table, beside me was Draco Malfoy who considered himself as my bestfriend. To be honest, he's a good company since I enjoyed myself on annoying him. Across from him was his two goons: Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, they were stuffing some pork ribs on their mouth and a roasted chicken.

"Hey." Draco greeted me boredly. His face rested on his palm while looking at his plate. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you up to, Malfoy?" I asked curiously. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Why would you say that?" He asked rolling his eyes. I only shrugged in response and pilled some pasta and Shepherd's pie on my plate.

***

"Good Evening, Miss Vouge." Dumbledore greeted as I entered to his circular, awesome office.

"Good Evening, Professor Dumbledore." I politely greeted, standing awkwardly since its my first time here. Professor Dumbledore gave me a warm smile and offered me a seat which I gladly accepted.

" I summoned you here because of some matters. You see, Voldemort formed an army and we could almost felt the presence of the upcoming war. Almost everyday people were dying because of Voldemort's merciless killings with his army that we called, Death Eaters." Professor Dumbledore slowly said. Why does he saying this to me? Do I have a huge role in this upcoming war? What's my role here besides an oh so excellent but hot Slytherin student? I sound so conceited, oh well.

"Uh...Professor? why are you saying this to me?" I asked him curiously. He looked at me, the usual twinkle on his electric blue eyes were slowly fading, leaving a sad but determined one.

"I want you to go back to Voldemort's time or should I say, Tom Riddle's time."