55

The next day the house was packed. All of the Sidemen had made it to the house as well as both Cal's and Manny.

They had set up this date to make videos together for a while and according to Simon, they all only remembered about it last night.

When the news spread to the others about little bump they were ecstatic and welcomed the news with open arms as they hugged and congratulated me.

We made a bit of small talk before people slowly started to disperse off into groups for videos until It was Ethan, Callux and I left together.

"Hey while we wait for the others to finish we could film a video ourselves, Scarlett you still use your channel right?" Callux asked and I nodded with confirmation.

He smiled and clasped his hands together, "Well it's settled, what should we do for it?"

"How about we tweet the fans?" Ethan suggested and myself and Cal agreed and the three of us posted our separate tweets to our followers for ideas and requests.

"Any good ideas?" Ethan asked as he scrolled through his own phone, I frowned as I concentrated on specific comments, "truth or dare, patience test.... ooh maybe, oh wait no we can't disturb the others to get stuff for a try not to laugh...." I trailed off pouting, only for Cal to pipe up.

"Hey if anything we could do a who's more likely to? Just get fans to write scenarios and then grab a notepad and all that shit."

I glanced at Cal and then Ethan who was nodding in agreement before I also agreed, "Okay well since my equipment is upstairs do you want to film it in the spare bedroom and we can borrow one of the filming lights from someone?" I suggested as we already made our way up the stairs.

"We won't need the extra lighting I don't think, the spare bedroom actually has pretty good lighting without it."

"Okay, well that's one thing out of the way, now lets grasp some white boards and markers and I'll quickly get the camera set up, oh and can someone tweet out and get scenarios please."

Cal was on his phone as soon as I mentioned it and I immediately thanked him when I got the notification and retweeted it. "Okay let's do this!"

--------

"Oh this is a good one," Callux started as he glanced down at his phone chuckling, "First person to become a Dad?"

The three of us chuckled and three suggestions came to my head, but I already knew which one I was going to pick as I scribbled down the name 'JJ' and waited for the others to also finish writing.

Ethan giggled as he finished writing and looked up, his eyes met mine and it was like I knew what he wrote as I chuckled, Cal glanced in between us and smirked, "Ready? One, two three!"

We spun our white boards around and burst out laughing at the three 'JJ' answers, Ethan's with a very offensive drawing beside it.

"Do you guys like my drawing?" Ethan asked as he giggled like a school girl who was gossiping with their friends.

"Well, its very..... uhhh.... okay I was going to say realistic but mate that just looks racist!" Cal commented which sent Ethan into another rush of giggles.

"Next Question!" I interrupted knowing if I didn't we'd go off topic, "okay, ohh haha, who is most likely to killed one of the sidemen?"

Ethan paused before bursting out laughing, "Ooh, this could be so many people, oh I know!" He giggled to himself as he scribbled down his answer.

I shook my head and faintly smiled as I wrote down my own as did Cal, "Okay, ready?" I asked nodding to both boys who nodded back.

"One, two, thre-"

"INTERRUPTION!" Multiply voices screamed as Simon, Calfreezy and JJ ran into the room attacking each of us into a random shocking hug as we all collapsed onto the bed.

I quickly pushed Simon off me and he fell to the floor making all of us laugh and Ethan and Callux did the same to JJ and Calfreezy.

"Now, why are you interrupting us?" I questioned sternly but playfully as Simon bit his lip and giggled from the surge of energy running through him.

"It was a dare." He replied innocently as he looked up at us with puppy dog eyes and Cal and JJ followed his idea.

"JJ stop man your 'puppy eyes' looks like you're about to rape someone!" Ethan commented which got all of us to burst out laughing once again, even harder when JJ replied with, "What if I am?" And made his way to Ethan who shoved him away still laughing his incredible laugh.

"Alright well are you finished your video now?" I asked them and the three boys nodded in sync, I sighed and pointed to the corner, "grab a white board and a marker and join in."

They cheered and did as instructed, JJ mumbled about how what I said was racist but I ignored it and waited until we were all ready once again before we continued.

We played two more interesting and extremely funny rounds until I decided that will be enough and I did my intro.

"Thank you guys for watching, and I know this is quite different to what I normally do but if you enjoyed it please give it a like! You can check out these idiots channel in the description belong and I hope you have an awesome day!"

"Bye!" The guys shouted as they ran up and all tried to cover the camera at once which almost made it fall as I laughed shaking my head.

"Okay well Scar can we borrow Ethan and Callux for our next video?" Calfreezy asked and I nodded as he handed me the camera and I thanked him.

As they left the room I shook my head smiling as I knew the video should turn out well.

As I was packing the equipment away I heard my phone ring and dashed to answer it, noticing it was a number I didn't have. I hesitantly answered,

"Hello?"

"Scarlett? It's Ashton, Lachlan's brother."

A/N

Hope you enjoy!!

Rachel out :p