41

"Wait what?!" Vikk questioned and rushed over and laughed as he stared into our almost completely white room due to the toilet paper. It was everywhere!! Hanging from the ceiling fan, the curtain pole, the bed and all the hotel furniture.

It was pretty funny to look at but when I looked over at Lachlan it became even more hilarious due to his expression, he was so dumbfounded and shocked. He didn't know what to do or say as everyone crowded around our door to take a glance at Jerome's masterpiece of a prank.

"Oh shit who else has this happened to?!" Simon gasped which led to everyone racing to their rooms and witnessing the pranks that were made. 'Nice distraction Simon.' I said to myself giggling.

As Lachlan went into Vikk, Harry and Simons room I quickly rushed over to where I could see the camera on the dresser and picked up up, "Well done Jerome, you succeeded!" I whisper shouted before waving and shutting the camera off.

I slipped it into my handbag which was covered by the toilet paper, after that I began to slowly tidy up and silently appreciate Jerome's handiwork.

Lachlan soon came back and joined me helping clear as much of the toilet paper away as possible, "We were all pranked, I just came from Vikk's room,
They have cups of water covering the floor and tables, they're in the middle of trying to clean it all up now."

I chuckled, "Does anyone know who did these pranks?" I asked, Lachlan shrugged as he binned the handful of toilet paper in his hands, I did the same.

"We're all saying Mitch and Jerome since they have tendencies to prank us."  I chuckled and nodded, "Well they did a great job." Suddenly we could hear the others shouting in the corridor, "Oi, Mitch, Jerome get out here now." Rob called as he knocked on their door.

I quickly grabbed my handbag and left the room to see what was going on, Jerome opened the door and shushed Rob and the other guys behind him minus Lachlan, Simon and Ethan.

"Hey could you guys be quiet, Mitch is asleep, what's up anyway?" He questions leaning against the door frame, "Did you prank us?" Rob quickly asked, Jerome stared at him in confusion, his acting was well on point.

"What do you mean? I've literally been in my room taking care of Mitch the whole day, how many people were pranked?"

While this exchange went on Lachlan quickly joined them which made it easier for me to sneak over to Simon who handed me my camera, "I signed off and all, all you have to do it edit."

"What about your camera?" "I managed to get it from Ethan and Josh's room when they were staring into our room, nice job on the cups by the way, we're not even half way done cleaning them up." He quietly congratulated.

I giggled and glanced to the others who all looked confused, then suddenly Ethan turned around and pointed at us, "They must have done it!" He shouted gaining the others attention, "they were the only two others here apart from Mitch and Jerome!"

Shit.

Thanks Jerome...

Such a great friend.....

I thought we were a team...

Lachlan stared at me in shock, "Scar, did you do this?" He slowly questioned as I frantically shook my head, Lachlan frowned knowing I was lying.

His frown turned into a smirk, "You sure? I can easily get the truth out of you..."

"L-Lachlan don't you dare!" I warned holding my hands out as I quickly rushed into the room Lachlan following directly behind me, I trie to shut the door but Lachlan was already half way in the door when I tried.

I gulped.

"So babe, do you want to tell me anything?" Lachlan casually questioned as he slowly but gradually walked towards me." I shook my head taking a step back every time Lachlan stood forward.

I hit the back of the bed and fell onto it with a shocked gasp. Lachlan chuckled as he came over fitting his legs in between mine as he smirked down at me. Shit I didn't realise he was that tall!

"Lachlan..." I murmured as he stood still looking down at me thinking, but before I knew it his hands were on my sides tickling me which immediately caused me to squirm and forcefully laugh on the bed.

I tried to crawl away but Lachlan knew better and lightly sat on my legs as his hands stayed by my sides tickling me constantly.

"So do you want to tell me the truth now?" He asked laughing at my desperation to get free, my face was red from laughing and I was lightly panting, "Lachlan please." I pouted trying not to laugh but a giggle escaped my lips.

He stopped but remained sat on my legs and placed his hands on either side of my head as he hovers over me. I glanced into his beautiful eyes and he gazed back licking his lips.

He began to lean down and before I knew it out lips had connected and we were kissing. I tried to bring my hands up through Lachlan's hair but he suddenly grabbed them and trapped them on the bed with his hands.

He then took one hand away but used his other hand to keep them trapped and allowed his other hand to freely trace my body. I silently gulped once again not knowing what he was up to.

"Did you pull these pranks?" He asked again in a quiet husky tone as he leaned down and hover over my lips. The warmth from his breath fanned my face.

Gently I shook my head and before I knew it he pulled away and was back to tickling me mercilessly which completely ruined the mood!

"Lachlan stop!! Okay okay it was me!!" I gasped for air as tears streamed down my face from laughing so much. He smiled in victory as I sighed in defeat, he released my hands from his grip and I pulled them to my chest glad that I could finally move them.

"Who else was in on this? Simon? Jerome?"

I shrugged smirking, "You'll probably see soon." I giggled at his confused look. He quickly shop it off and finally got of my legs, I groaned in relief as I moved them.

"Alright we still have to clean up this mess, and you're helping me." Lachlan spoke as he helped me off the bed before we went back to cleaning up.

I was cleaning off the chest of drawers when Lachlan's hand lightly grabbed mine as he twirled me around into his embrace and kissed me passionately At this point I knew that coming here was the best decision I've made, I loved Lachlan, I loved my friends and I finally loved everything in my life and I knew that everything from this moment onwards would only be positive and good... Or would it?

A/N

Might update again before next Sunday if I finish studying and I don't get much homework :)

Rachel out :p