Chapter Thirty Eight

By the time they had all gotten back to Derek's loft, most of their wounds had healed or had been caked over with blood. The scent of blood could be smelt by everyone, not just the werewolves.

They all practically collapsed into a chair or on the couch. They all sat in silence for a few moments, eyes all trained to the floor. Most of them were still trying to process everything that had just happened while the others were thinking about what was going to happen next. Stiles then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Derek asked immediately.

"You have a needle and thread?" Stiles asked, facing him.

"Yeah, in the bathroom, why woul--" Derek was cut as Stiles walked to the bathroom, a hand over his stomach. Confusion passed over Derek, had Stiles been hurt?

He soon came back out with a needle and thread in his hands but also a pair of tweezers and a lighter, then sat down at the kitchen table. He took off his shirt and Derek could see what happened. There was a bullet hole in Stiles' abdomen.

Panic quickly ensued. Derek and Scott rushed to him while the others hovered nearby nervously. Stiles saw their panicked looks and said, "Guys, it's fine."

"No, it's not fine!" Scott exclaimed, pushing his hair back. "You were shot in the stomach!"

"Abdomen, if you want to be specific." Stiles muttered, grabbing the lighter and lighting it. He ran it under the pair of tweezers for a couple of seconds, no doubt cleansing it of any Bactria. He then turned to the others and said, "If you're queasy, then you might want to look way." He then put the tweezers into the bullet hole, searching for the bullet.

Most of them turned away at the sight. Some of them gaped at Stiles as he clenched his teeth and moved the tweezers. He groaned when he began to slowly pull the tweezers out of the wound. In between the tweezers was the bullet. Stiles winced then put the tweezers and bullet down. The werewolves of the pack could smell the pain coming off him, rolling off him in thick waves.

He then lit the lighter again and held the needle over it. He threaded the needle with the string then began to sew the bullet hole back up. "Why do I feel like you've done this multiple times before?" Lydia asked, who had been staring at the wound in horror, bitting her lip, eyes wide.

"'Cause I have." Stiles replied, not looking up from his wound. He grunted as he pulled the needle through his skin, making Lydia close her eyes tightly, looking a bit sick.

"Why do I also feel like you're going to do something reckless after this?" Lydia asked.

Stiles smirked weakly, looking up finally. "'Cause I am." He said.

"Care to enlighten us?" She said, trying to look stubborn. She just looked nervous.

"After you guys tell me how you know me, I'm leaving." He said but continued before anyone could say anything else.

"I'm going to kill the Commander."

(A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING SOOOOOOORY THAT THIS TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO PUT OUT! Yeah, I'm wicked sorry about taking forever, hopefully I can convince you guys to forgive me by giving hugs or something. Anyway, I recently have been working on my Percy Jackson/Teen Wolf crossover and I already have a few chapters but I wont be putting it out for awhile. I just wanted to tell you guys. Hope you guys like the chapter, love you guys!)