Chapter Eleven

(A/N: Hey guys! Two things. First off: Thanks for the votes!!! Second off: Again, I suck at writing action scenes so just be prepared for some awful action scenes.)

Everything had happened so fast, Scott could barely keep up.

Stiles' leg came out of nowhere kicking straight in the chest, sending him flying into the wall behind him. Scott landed with a groan but quickly got up. Stiles then kicked Derek into the other's that had been sitting next to him. He, Lydia, Aiden, and Ethan all were sent to the ground. Malia, Isaac, Kira, and Allison all tried to pin Stiles down, but he proved too strong for any of them. He pushed them out of the way with so much ease they were sent many feet away. He then ripped the tube from his mouth, seemingly not caring that it could've hurt him.

He ripped out his IV and all the other wires that were attached to him. He pushed the covers off of himself and bolted out the door. "Stiles!" Scott called, getting up and chasing after him. Thankfully, Stiles was wearing pajama pants and a white t-shirt instead of a hospital gown.

The entire pack bursted out of the room just in time to see Stiles run around the corner and down that hall. They chased after him, ignoring the nurses and doctors swiveling out of the way. They all ran down the hall and to the door as Stiles bursted out of it. They followed after him, confused but determined to catch him. Scott was also quite concerned: How was Stiles running after all of the injuries he had obtained?

They chased after him as he went faster and faster, faster than the normal human. How was he doing this? He even managed to stay out of the werewolf's reaches. They continued to chase after him as they neared a neighborhood, causing Stiles to jump over the fence with ease. Scott and the others stopped, making Scott think of a quick plan. "You guys," He said, gesturing to Derek, Lydia, Ethan, Aiden, and Isaac. He then pointed to the street to his right and continued, "Go down that street. We'll go down this one. We'll cut him off."

Derek nodded then lead his group down the street as Scott and the others went down their street. They went as fast as they could. They turned a corner after a short distance then round another after a longer distance. They reached the main street where they could see Stiles and the others on the opposite side of the road. Stiles stopped in his tracks once he saw Derek and the others and turned, only to stop again after seeing Scott and his group.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" Scott asked.

And then, Stiles uttered the five words--the five simple words, that sent Scott spiraling.

"Who the hell is Stiles?"

~*~*~

The Asset was confused.

He had woken up in a hospital then woke up to some strangers calling him Stiles.

What the hell even was a 'Stiles'?

He didn't know who they were and acted without thinking that maybe, they could've helped him.

But then again, who would help a one armed, master assassin?

Ex-master assassin, he assumed now.

So the Asset had ran.

He knew that he had to get out of the hospital.

He had had experience in hospitals before and they hadn't been pleasant.

He ran into the unknown town called Beacon Hills.

He still had to find Lydia.

Why was she so important again?

This happened a lot.