problematic faves

"didn't need my passport, said i'd let you keep it forever. i hardly knew a thing about you. i got lost in cape town, in cape town." cape town [the young veins]

"Dad," Maya yells from across the meet and greet tent "Stop stealing my photo poses." Joe sticks his head through the gap in the tent, revealing where he's standing with Pete and Andy "I would never steal your photo poses Maya." he jokes, and a few people scream. Joe laughs, before disappearing behind the tent.

Brendon rolls his eyes, pulling Amelia closer to him in a photo, kneeling and looking at awe in a fan who's standing with their hands in the air "I would never do that May. Who do you think I am, Pete?" Maya rolls her eyes back "Pete wouldn't steal them either." Dallon just shakes his head from next to her "It's a lost cause kid."

Maya always looks forward to meet and greets, everyone does. Soon enough the next person was lead through the door of the tent, and toward Maya, Amelia and Dallon's table. Maya, who's already standing by the edge of the table "Hey, how are you?" she smiles at the girl who's wearing a Panic! shirt and black skinny jeans, as well as combat boots "Hi, I'm Lita. I'm great, thanks." Maya hugs her, and when she pulls away she looks over her again "I love your hair!" Lita smiles back "Thank you so much!" The bright purple curls fall at her shoulders, and Maya smiles again before turning back to the table. Lita greets the other two, and they agree on signing the back of her shirt for her before she moves on to Brendon, Ryan and Dan's table. Lita hands Brendon a letter, that he places carefully in the backpack he's taking back to the bus after the show. Lita laughs nervously after hugging the three "Panic, kind of saved my life. So thank you for that." Brendon hugs her again "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be doing what I love either. So thank you too Lita." he smiles before calling the others over for a photo. Brendon stands back to back with Lita, Maya standing with Ryan, Amelia with Dallon. Dan crouches in-front as they all pose with finger guns for the photo. When they're done, Maya and Amelia hug Lita again "It was awesome meeting you! Enjoy the show!" Lita nods and thanks them again.

The next person to walk in has a pixie cut, their ends dyed purple, and Maya smiles warmly as they hug "Hi, what's your name?" they smile back, just as excited "Hey, I'm Amira." Maya nods "I love your haircut, and the shoes." She giggles, looking at the dc shoes she wore with leggings and a baggy too weird to live t-shirt. Amira smiles appreciatively "Thank you so much, do you think you could get everyone over here, because i have presents for everyone." they laugh nervously and Maya nods "Sure!" She turns, ushering Amelia and Dallon from where they were signing merch to be sold later, before turning to the other side of the tent "Problematic faves, get over here. Amira's got gifts for everyone." Maya yells, her arm still over Amira's shoulder's in a half-hug. They step away to open a bag, pulling out matching onesies for everyone. Amelia squeals "Oh my gosh! They're unicorns!" She giggles, putting hers on as everyone else laughs. Brendon hugs Amira "This is so cool Amira." they smile shyly, hugging Brendon back "Thanks." they turn back to the bag "Also," they pull out beanies, all black with the exception of Maya's, which is dark purple. Each of the beanies show the first letter of their name, and their star sign. Ryan grins "This is awesome, thanks so much!" He hugs them, and Amira laughs again "I should be thanking you guys, really." Dallon shakes his head "Nah, we should be thanking you. This is the coolest gift, ever." He smiles as they all put their beanies on and Brendon pulls Amira between himself and Maya for the photo, they all dab, laughing as the photo's taken. Amira hugs them all a final time, after they sign some merch for them "Thank you guys so much." Brendon smiles, hugging them "It's cool. Thank you too. Enjoy the show." He grins, and they wave as they leave the tent. Later, on the stage, Amelia and Dallon are wearing onesies, and they're all still wearing the beanies. Maya steps up to the mic "You guys can thank a very special guest, Amira, for the onesie photos that will appear later on instagram and twitter." Brendon laughs, nodding "And you can thank them for these sick-ass beanies too." he grins, and they launch into Golden Days.

short ! but i was super excited ! for lita and amira i hope you guys liked this ! next chapter will be part slumber-party-on-a-bus ! part lead-up-to-msg !

woo !

i just bought a fuck ! ton of merch my friends !

grace !