take care

"we are the kids that you never loved, we are the ones that will never grow up. we're just some kids from the west end." - west end kids [new politics]

With Irresistible playing in the background, Patrick, Andy, Joe and Pete were chased around the basketball court by not only the actual basketballers, but Maya and Amelia. At various points throughout the song Maya tried jumping on Pete and being carried around, as Amelia chased Andy, who then carried her on his shoulders. By the time they'd finished filming and Ryan had arrived Maya and Amelia were laughing so hard they were crying, rolling around on the ground. Ryan laughs at them as they stand up and hug everyone goodbye before walking to Ryan's car. Maya hugs Ryan and Amelia waves "Hey kids, how was school?" Amelia giggles "We were only there for two periods, but yeah it was pretty good." Ryan nods "Just don't tell Brendon we got you out early. He'll flip shit." Maya laughs and nods as they drive home. Ryan carries their bags in for them and Maya picks Penny Lane up as they enter, Sarah calls from the lounge room "Ryan?" The three walk in and Ryan waves "Hey, where's Brendon, I wanted to talk to him about the whole thing with Kenny." Sarah nods like she knows what he means "He's in the studio." Ryan thanks her before leaving, Maya and Amelia only shrug before collapsing onto the couch.

"Brendon?" Brendon glances up from the laptop to turn and stand "Hey Ryan. Sarah said you wanted to talk." Ryan nods "Okay, so I've been thinking, after you said about Kenny and how he's moving, and if you'd be interested in it, I'd be cool to come back to the band. Like, full time, not just touring." Brendon's silent, and Ryan immediately back-pedals the conversation "But only if you're cool with it, I don't want to just jump in on everything again, and I mean-" Brendon silences him with a hug "Ryan it'd be amazing to have you back. You're more than welcome." The two men laugh and hug again before Maya knocks on the door, followed in by Amelia and the two dogs. Brendon pulls Amelia into a hug "Double trouble's arrived." he jokes before Maya looks between the two with narrowed eyes "Ryan's back in the band, isn't he." Ryan looks to Brendon who nods slowly. Maya breaks out into a grin, launching herself at Ryan and hugging him "Mom and I had a bet how long it would take for you to come back." Sarah walks in now, handing Maya ten bucks "I said two months she said one." Brendon rolls his eyes and Ryan laughs.   

Maya lies on the couch, Ryan painting her nails for her as Sarah and Amelia watch America's Next Top Model. Brendon's playing piano softly and periscoping. He makes sure they can't hear or see Ryan in the back. They're planning a show for next week where Ryan's going to take over from Kenny. Brendon was pretty bummed about Kenny moving state, but he understood, Kenny had a family to look after too "Alright guys I gotta go plan exciting band stuff, but I'll see you all soon." Maya jumps up into the shot "Stay tuned to twitter for a surprise." Brendon laughs "Goddamn it May it's a surprise for a reason." Amelia appears on Brendon's other side "And instagram, and snapchat, and tumblr." Brendon laughs again, lifting his arms and pulling both girls into a close hug "I don't think I told you guys, but you already know Amelia, who's now Amelia Urie!" Amelia waves again before laughing as Brendon shakes his head "Double trouble." he smiles before picking the phone up "Okay, I've really gotta go now, see you guys later." He closes the broadcast and locks his phone, turning to face Sarah and Ryan "So I was thinking we should do something with everyone before Kenny leaves, like, disneyland or whatever." Both Amelia and Maya nods instantly "Disneyland, definitely." Sarah laughs "We'll see what we can do kids. But that sounds good to me, what about you Ryan?" Ryan nods "Sounds cool." Pete picks them up from school the next day, and raises his eyebrows as they climb into the car "Ryan's back?" they both nods, and say at the exact same time "Yep. Isn't it awesome." Pete makes a face "Gross, don't do that again. It freaks me out guys." They laugh as he pulls away from the school "So, ice-cream or smoothies?"   

"Disneyland it is!" Brendon declares, holding his phone triumphantly in the air. Maya and Amelia cheer, hugging Sarah "Do you guys wanna bring anyone?" They shrug "We should ask Piper and everyone tomorrow." Maya states, looking to Amelia who nods back. 

Maya had noticed that Noah hadn't been at school, but she hadn't actually asked why, which is why it surprised her slightly when he was sitting at the groups usual table. She slides into her seat next to Amelia, and glances up at the rest of the group "D'you guys wanna come to disneyland on saturday with us and some band fam?" She asks, Piper looks to Sam, who nods. Maya looks at Noah, who nods as well "Sounds cool." Maya smiles and Noah blushes a little. Amelia elbows her side, and Maya squeaks before she's dragged out of the cafeteria by her sister "Are you actually going out with Noah?" Maya shakes her head before nodding and shaking her head again "I don't know. I like him, but, I don't know." Amelia smirks "Disneyland is like your first date, oh my gosh, that's so cute." Maya rolls her eyes, dragging Amelia back into the cafeteria and laughing nervously "She's having a moment."

a/n: okay disneyland next chapter + maya/noah moments woo + overprotective band family moments woo ( falloutavicus more gee and frank yay ) p.s we hit 2k on impossible year ily a trilly kids

hope you like this one !

grace x