I patted his shoulder before following Gabe out the door.

Taylor

I sat in art darawing some unnecessary assignment the teacher gave us. And here I was thinking that art was a class to express individuality. Some girl sat across from me and I was utterly confused. I sit by myself because most people don't like me and I'm not into making friends.

Mostly girls don't like me, but that's because I'm dating Hunter. He has a lot of hoes for a sophomore.

"Hi." The girl greeted me but I ignored her. "You don't talk?"

"I talk, just not to phony bitches." I looked up at her with a smile on my face.

"You're Hunter's girlfriend, right?" She asked, disregarding what I had said to her.

I looked at her suspiciously, "I prefer Taylor, but yes I am."

"I'm Jayda. You're very pretty, it's a shame Hunter's cheating on you."

"What?" I tightened my grip on my pencil.

"Oh, yeah. I fucked him in the locker room after his track practice. He's definitely blessed." She got up and walked back to her seat with a smirk on her face.

It took everything in me not to choke her to her last breath. I didn't realize the grip I had on my pencil until it snapped in my hand. The rest of class I kept staring at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. When it finally did I rushed out of class to the cafeteria.

Hunter sat at the table we usually sit at during lunch. When I approached him he looked up at me.

"Hey-"

Before he could get the rest of his sentence out I slapped him.

"What is wrong with you?" He rubbed his cheek.

"You cheating on me!"

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"So now you can't hear!"

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria. A lot of people were staring at us but I didn't care. He pushed me into a wall and it was clear that he was mad.

"Don't go around putting your hands on me, Taylor." He pointed his finger in my face.

I smacked his hand away, "I'll do it again. You cheating on me? I'm not going to ask again."

He closed his eyes as he took a deep sigh, "Why would I cheat on you?"

"I don't know, ask Jayda." I rolled my eyes.

"Jayda? That was before we were together, Taylor."

I crossed my arms, "How do I know that?"

"You should trust me and I've never given you a reason to doubt me. And you can't believe everything these girls say." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "And you put your hands on me again I'm gonna choke your ass."

"Don't threaten me with a good time." I smirked. "I'm sorry for hitting you."

"How sorry?" He asked.

I bit my lip, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

°•°•°•°•°

I walked into the house, putting my key on the nearest table. My dad sat at the kitchen on his phone. I love him, but I wish he would go home.

"How was school?" He asked.

"It was okay." I shrugged, looking in the refrigerator for food. This is the first place I go to after school.

"Something really interesting must've happened for you to miss class seventh period." He said.

There was, Hunter was breaking my back the whole period. That's none of his business though.

"I was catching up on work in another class." I lied.

"Mhm. You still with that boy?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You know his name and yes I am."

"I don't want you with him." He said.

I shrugged, "That sounds like a personal problem to me."

"Taylor."

"Father." I smiled.

He sighed, "Go to your room."

"With pleasure." I excused myself from the conversation.

No one is going to say a thing to me about breaking up with Hunter. He likes me despite me not being right in the head. It doesn't get much better than that.

♡♡♡♡

#Haylor💞

Tyler wanting Taylor and Hunter to break up?

Hunter?

Taylor?

Gabe not wanting another baby?

Excuse mistakes.