The Life Of...

We didn't get ant entries for the last contest.. so.. hopefully this one goes better!

I was thinking about doing another poetry picture contest. Everyone seemed to really like that one a long time ago! If you would like to do that one next comment so!

Description:

You will be given an object, a random object (how will come next). You are to write 2,000 words in that objects point of view. You can write about its feelings, as if it's writing in its journal. Or you could write about a normal day of life as a short story. Whatever you wish to do, your imagination has no limit.

We will give your object by comment. If you want to participate then comment so and we will reply with an object. Nobody should have the same object. There are plenty of objects in this world for us to give out.

Word Limit - 2,500 (to clear this up completely, this is the max amount of words you can write)

Use your grammar skills to the best of your abilities.

Follow all rules in the chapter of: Rules and Rewards

Must be CURRENT (written within the last three weeks)!!

It must be yours!!!

You may only submit entries to us by notifying us by PM. We will no longer accept any entries through: Comment, tag, dedication, or any other process. For more information, please proceed to our Rules and Rewards chapter, we have completely changed our submitting process. Thank you!

The due date right now is February 5, 2017 and should be turned in by 9:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does we will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us.

STAY AWESOME!!!

Good luck, Tara and Casey!