Holiday/Non-Holiday Winners

This was a very successful idea. I figured it would become messy to judge. It wasn't too hard.

The way I judged this is how I always judge but instead of having one contest, I had two contests going on at the same time. There will be two sets of 5 places, meaning, 10 people have the chance to be rewarded. This contest, for your information, was graded equally and fairly, I made sure of it, I promise. There will be two parts to this chapter because there were two contests, remember the rules... this was graded fairly so don't get upset about your placement.

Holiday Winners:

First place: FrightenedPen I had a wonderful time reading your entry. My most biggest point I want to make is that it grabbed all of my attention. I believe that you should keep going with the chapters and go on to create a whole book. Like maybe tell the story before the party. All I will say is fantastic job. Your grammar was excellent and you had very amazing spelling. All around, just amazing job. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Second Place: Frecklefox400 This entry was graded by the co owner. She wanted me to put in that you had low points and high points. Your grammar was nice and your entry caught the eye. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Third Place: OnlyKatt Your entry was fairly interesting. Most non-fictional, real life stories can be quite boring but you put a nice touch of humor to it! I thought it was interesting. Most people would groan at the thought of a home memory or a past happening, but I thought it was really interesting. I think what brought it all together was the thought of spending Holiday time with your family. There was something that really annoyed me and caught my eye, there was one certain word that was misspelled multiple times. I don't think once was it spelled correctly. Of course I would never take off points for misspelling one word though. I just wanted to make a point of it so you'd see it. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Non-Holiday Winners:

First Place: WednesdayParade This was also graded by the new Co-owner. You had a lot of action. It literally kept me entertained and waiting for something to happen. Very very nice grammar skills. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Second Place: AnaCrazyFutureWriter You did phenomenal. My example given of the old show 'Wizard's of Waverly Place', was used. It was magical (yes, I'm dorky, so yep, the pun was intended). You correctly matched the personalities from the show to the people. That's one of the harder things is to not change what the character's personality really is. You did fantastic. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Third Place: Akiprabagar Well done. You had a couple of spelling errors very few. You had a vivid view. You gave me a good glimpse of your work. And very nice grammar. Nice job. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Fourth Place: probablymagical The one thing I loved was how inspirational it was. I fell deeply into the inspiration embezzled into the piece. The words drifted softly into the work and the words clouded my mind with amazing feelings of motivation and even optimism. Inspiration to me, is like a drug, I get high off of the amazing pieces of work I read. I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I read inspirational pieces. There was one thing especially wrong, over the whole entry, the entire piece of amazing inspirational words which seemed to be crafted amazingly had nothing to do with the contest. It was inspirational it made me draw back in awe, because of how wonderful the piece was but then the entry had nothing to do with the contest subject. Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Fifth Place: Bella_Belle21 It was short. You had a few spelling errors. Your grammar was great. It wasn't much of an attention grabber and you didn't really use the no word limit to your abilities. Honest truth here; it was a bit dry. Nice GIF though!!!! Thank you for taking your time to enter, and if you feel like you would love to hear more ideas or suggestions or just feedback, PM me.

Thanks to everyone!!!!

Well I hope to see you guys again soon and all goes well before I communicate with you once again. Remember contact me through PM to give me your info, I need to give you your rewards! If you don't ever contact me you will never receive your reward for being recognized in a place. PM me ASAP winners, thank you. (You can find a list of things I need to know for the rewards in chapter 1)

Please give these amazing people some constructive comments and votes!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me or comment!!

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY RUSHED ON THIS, IF BY CHANCE I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKE, ANY AT ALL, PLEASE DO COMMENT OR PM ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN REVIEW IT AND FIX IT. I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS OR ARISING CONFLICT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND KINDNESS WITH HELPING ME. I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!