Superhero

I have been putting off doing some stuff that used to be so important to me. This account for one, and my art, I have totally let everything go down the drain. You have no clue how disgusted I am with myself due to these two occurrences. Just to let you guys know, not only am I not completing things as I should on here but it's effecting my personal life.

Here's to the amazing followers and submitters that have stayed with us forever. I feel like I've totally left out an action packed contest. Here you go!

Description:

Why do we fall in love? Is there some way of knowing how not to fall in love? Who the hell cares?

Let's stop talking about mushy gushy love junk and let's get into an action packed movie. What your favorite action movie? Better yet, who's your favorite superhero character?

Have you ever watched Deadpool? For some it's inappropriate well, for your average 15 year old it's probably inappropriate but I watched it anyways. It's great right? You have comedy where you need it. And you have action where you need it. Balanced as can be.

We want you guys to create your own superhero! Any kind! Whatever you want! Write a chapter into their daily life as a superhero! Here are some tips and requirements for this contest only:

1. You must include:
-name
-weakness, because what superhero does not have a weakness?
-superpower
(In this order please)

2. If you can come up with an awesome picture to attach then go for it, we will boost your overall rate for doing so.

3. Be creative af. We aren't limiting your imagination!!

4. It must be completely original. You cannot copy any superhero whatsoever. They can have a superpower like another superhero but give it a twist. The more original and more thought put into it, the better a chance you'll have at winning! We love originality!

Word limit - 2,000

Use your grammar skills to the best of your abilities.

Follow all rules in the chapter of: Rules and Rewards

Must be CURRENT (written within the last three weeks)!!

It must be yours!!!

We have changed a bit! You may only submit entries to us by notifying us by PM. We will no longer accept any entries through: Comment, tag, dedication, or any other process. For more information, please proceed to our Rules and Rewards chapter, we have completely changed our submitting process. Thank you!

The due date right now is September 27, 2016, and should be turned in by 9:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does we will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us.

STAY AWESOME!!!

Good luck, Tara and Casey!