Holiday/Non-Holiday

All I'm gonna say is have fun!

Holiday Contest

Description:

Whatever Holiday you celebrate during December, whether it be Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah etc. etc. I want you to create a story about it. You can tell me a past story with your family, it can be about your holiday or you can explain why its important to you. I myself celebrate Christmas and New Years, and I'd love to learn about more cultures and holidays. So don't be afraid to choose this contest and write about what holiday/s you celebrate!

Non-Holiday/Supernatural or magical family

Description:

Not much I'm gonna say here, the subtitle speaks for itself. But for those who are a little slow, lol. Write a short story about a family that has come in contact with the supernatural, or they could be magical or supernatural. I know most people could care less about what I am about to say but.. I used to watch this show when I was smaller called 'Wizard's Of Waverly Place' it had Selena Gomez in it, but anyways the family had magical powers, except the mother because well.. nevermind. That's an example of this contest if you know what the show is about.

•Word limit - no limit

•Cannot include any bad language

•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.

•Follow all rules in chapter of: Rules and Rewards

You can send it to me by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

I have created a book before just for the certain peoples contests I enter. If you would like to do that it would be wonderful. But make sure to tag me in them or dedicate it to me.

The due date right now January 6, 2015 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does I will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me.

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey!