Halloween Plot Twist

Yay! It's close to Halloween! Thanks for all the comments I got on my last winners update... that was awesome! You guys just don't know how much I appreciate it!

Description:
So this contest is consisted of many things... it can be scary or gory or whatever you want asking as it has something to do with Halloween or anything creepy. Make it as creepy as can be but also make it a plot twist meaning just as you get the readers hooked on a certain way the story will end change it and twist everything around and blow our minds.
•Word limit - 1,500
•Cannot include any bad language
•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.
•Follow all rules in chapter of: Rules and Rewards

You can send it to me by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

I have created a book before just for the certain peoples contests I enter. If you would like to do that it would be wonderful. But make sure to tag me in them or dedicate it to me.

The due date right now is October 22, 2015 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does I will send out a message and update this contest. It probably will change so heads up!

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me.
Thank you & Good Luck, Casey! 😉