Best Friend Love Story

Hey you guys! I'm so happy about how many entries I got on my last contest. It was amazing! I got more than I ever have. Plus you guys who entered did absolutely amazing!!!

Description:
This contest will be a best friend love story. Surely you have read my book about loving a best friend. So if you need an example my book on my personal account will be great! In this contest I want you guys to write a short piece that has a great sappy feeling or a lovey dovey feeling. Just remember that it's two best friends who find out that they love each other.
•Word limit - 2,000
•Cannot include any bad language
•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.
•Follow all rules in chapter of: Rules and Rewards

I have given you guys an upgrade on the word limit 😉. Use it to your abilities.

You can send it to me by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

I have created a book before just for the certain peoples contests I enter. If you would like to do that it would be wonderful. But make sure to tag me in them or dedicate it to me.

The due date right now is November 1, 2015 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does I will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me.
Thank you & Good Luck, Casey! 😉