Sing Me A Song Winners

Hello there!! We hope you all enjoyed this contest!! I know I enjoyed judging this contest, it has been by far my favorite. I think it's just because I enjoy reading you guys' poetry. Haha. If you weren't able to enter this past contest we hope to see you enter this next one!!

Remember entering a contest is like signing a contract saying that you will not get upset about your placement.

First Place- annforever416 I (Casey) judged your entry. I rated your entry a 10. Your song was beautiful and realistic. You didn't focus on trying to make things rhyme and go together you just put thought and attention on the words and the feeling you wish for them to give. Your formatting was flawless, everything was separated and title very nicely. I absolutely adored your backstory, it was truly beautiful. It held so much meaning and feelings that it was definitely a tearjerker, in a very good way. I really could tell just how much thought you put into this piece of work. When your effort shows in your work that shows just how much thought you put towards it. You had no grammatical errors which blew me away because amazing writers typically have an error here and there but I didn't catch one of yours. I really do wish that you had of added your backstory/"speech" to the beginning of the chapter though. I don't see much of anything that you could work on. Just keep on being amazing!

Second Place- Melanomaniac_17 I (Casey) judged your entry. I rated your entry a 9.5. I want to start with how well the song flowed. Your flow was amazing, I could absolutely hear the melody in my mind. When I read your backstory it automatically clicked, I just wish you had of placed it at the beginning. As always, your grammar is terrific. I always compliment how wonderful you are with grammar. I do wish to state that your song rhymed a good bit, and as you can tell, most songs nowadays do not rhyme as much as you did. Though it wasn't realistic, it was touching and beautiful. Even though your song wasn't like a typical one it still blew me away. What pushed you an inch away from first place was the fact that your lyrics weren't realistic, you really have to focus on the fact that you must keep it real. You have to let all your thoughts run wild and give it your all. Don't focus on rhyming, let your mind do the typing. Don't get so caught up in the words but the feeling behind them. Look at some of the most heartwarming songs of today's age, you'll feel the melody and hear the lyrics, you won't be focused on the rhyming. Don't make me feel like I'm rhyming, I just want to feel the lyrics dig deep at my heart and pull the tears from my eyes. Keep it up! Great job!

Third Place- pLouderThanWordsr  Tara judged your entry. (This was copied and pastes from her message.) I rated them a 9.5. Their lyrics told a good story. They used proper grammar. There were times when the rhythm got a bit choppy, but I enjoyed their song. The lyrics matched the backstory behind it quite well. They wanted Shawn Mendes as the artist and I think he would fit the song well.

Fourth Place- R5sgirl4life I (Jenessa) judged your entry. I rated your entry a 9. Your entry followed the rules perfectly. Everything is included where it should be. Your rhythm was amazing! I could actually hear the music going through my head as I read it. You chose the perfect style of rhyme for the tone of the song, and the mood was wonderfully established. The chorus was not labelled, but with how well you wrote it, it didn't need to be. Overall, this entry was very well done!

Fifth Place- MissUnknown8 I (Casey) judged your entry. I rated your entry an 8.5. The composure of your song was very realistic and pretty much what I would imagine the lines to be split up as if I had written it. Though your lines were split nicely you still could've labeled what would be your chorus and so on and so forth. What was set that out of the way a little bit was the fact that I could pick out the chorus easily, it wasn't frustrating to find what you wanted to be the chorus. Your backstory and lyrics meshed well and decently gave an idea of what the song was to be about. You had no grammatical errors that I could see. What put you in this place was that fact that your song wasn't labeled and the thought that you put into this song wasn't as strong. Music is supposed to be strong and powerful, in one way or the other you'll find the lyrics tugging at your heart. I didn't quite find myself loving your lyrics as much as I wanted to. Your composure, melody, and lyrics were great but you didn't quite capture like I wish to be. Keep it up! Practice makes perfect!!

Some of you may not have received enough information if you would like more then please PM us.

Well, we hope to see you guys again soon and all goes well before we communicate with you once again. Remember to contact us through PM to give us your info, we need to give you your rewards! If you don't ever contact us you will never receive your reward for being recognized in a place. PM us ASAP winners thank you. (You can find a list of things we need to know for the rewards in chapter 1)

Please give these amazing people some constructive comments and votes!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us or comment!!

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey & Tara!