Colorful Short Story

*NOT ACCEPTING ANYONE ELSE*

Last time we asked for ideas we got plenty. But there was one I (Casey) was particularly interested in.

Description:
Basically you'll comment that you want to join this contest. Then, we will reply with a color. After you are given your color you are to write a short story about something that has to do with your color.

Colors you could be given
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
Grey
Black
White
Brown
After we use all those up then we will use them again.
•Word limit - 1,500
•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.
•Follow all rules in chapter of: Rules and Rewards.
You cannot request a color. Its fair game.

You can send it to us by PM or you can create a book and write it
within a new chapter belonging to itself.

If you create a book to itself, or you may have a book already made and it may comply to the prompt, make sure to dedicate them to us or to tag us in it.

We are only accepting the first 30 entries.

The due date right now is April 28p0, 2016 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does we will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us.
Thank you & Good Luck, Casey & Tara! 😉