Nostalgia Winners

We had some difficulties with this contest. We got held back. But our apologies, we wish that you all enjoyed this contest, we sure did, and you can all thank Marsyness. It was a very hard decision, there were very many ties and so many entries I wanted to at least comment on. It was a very rough decision.

And remember entering a contest is like signing a contract saying that you will not get upset about your placement.

First Place- Paiges_of_a_book FANTASTIC JOB!! Your plot was absolutely heartbreaking although it was stunning and saddening. Your ending was very well planned. Your grammar and spelling was perfect. You made me want to break down and start bawling my eyes out. It meshed very well with the prompt. Very well done!!

Second Place- SundaesonMondays This entry also made me want to cry. It was so heart warming. The children's love for their mother, was heart breaking. The title made me fall in love even harder with the short story. The title 'A Sparrow's Flower' is heart breaking, the child's name is Sparrow. Your entry had almost no grammar mistakes and meshed very well with the prompt. Your plot was very intriguing and interesting and you described everything perfectly. Fabulous job!

Third Place- Ginger_Villiers Great job! Very descriptive. And cheers to your stunning grammar, you had no grammar errors from what I saw. Your entry decently caught my attention. Your story almost made me want more from your story even though it probably would be better left as it is already. Fantastic!

Fourth Place- Akiprabagar Great plot! As you know you have won first place many times before, this prompt/contest was a bit harder to judge. You did fantastic, however I did notice that you used a previous book already entered. Though the one chapter you had entered was not already entered before and it was awesomely crafted. Nicely created plot. Though your vocabulary and grammar was splendid you did have very few spelling mistakes. It was happy in the beginning then it turned sad. Although nicely done!

Fifth Place- RenjiMichael Liam read your entry, I didn't. Though he is having some conflict, so I cant really give you much right now. I can only give you what he told me. Your entry was very romantic, and gave him a craving for blueberries and mint. He saw limited grammar mistakes and you had very great descriptions. Great job!

We're so sorry for everything!

Well we hope to see you guys again soon and all goes well before we communicate with you once again. Remember contact us through PM to give us your info, we need to give you your rewards! If you don't ever contact us you will never receive your reward for being recognized in a place. PM us ASAP winners thank you. (You can find a list of things we need to know for the rewards in chapter 1)

Please give these amazing people some constructive comments and votes!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us or comment!!

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey & Liam. (This was written on a rushed note so please do overlook any mistakes I may have made Thank you!