Your Choice Prologue or Description

I hope that you all like this contest.

Description:
You need to create something along the lines of a description or a prologue. It is your choice on what catagory you go along. Whether you pick romance, teen fiction, mystery, anything you would like.
You just need to create an intriguing prologue or description. The one person who enters a prologue or description that catches my eye wins first place. Give me a beginning to a book, a little insider on the books main characters and plot.
•No word limit just make sure not to go overboard.
•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.
•Follow all rules in The Rules and Rewards chapter.

You can send it to me by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

I have created a book before just for the certain peoples contests I enter. If you would like to do that it would be wonderful. But make sure to tag me in them or dedicate it to me.

The due date right now is July 30, 2015 should be turned in by 10:00 PM. This could change but if it does I will send out a message and update this contest. I need to know, if you are interested in entering this contest if so, vote, if I don't get atleast any votes, from here on out, I'm deleting this account.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me.
Thank you & Good Luck, Casey! 😉