Sail Your Ships

For our new contest.. here you wonderful people go..

Description:

Have you ever wished that you had come up with the wonderful tale of how the bad boy stole your bra? Or maybe how you managed to break the bad boy? Here's your chance to write a small portion of your own tale of your favorite couple! You can use any couple you want, whether it's from your favorite tv show or your favorite book in or out of Wattpad, you can write about it. Pick your favorite ship and sail it. They could already be in love, or you can start from the beginning and have them meet in a different way. Remember, though, it must be different from the author's original, you are basically creating a fan-fiction of your favorite couple. Also, we want to know: where the pair is from, their original names, their ship name, and of course, have they met each other yet or not. Do not forget that we do not want a whole entire book; we just want a small portion.

Word limit - 2,000

Use your grammar skills to the best of your abilities.

Follow all rules in the chapter of: Rules and Rewards

Must be CURRENT (written within the last three weeks)!! 

It must be yours!!!

You can send it to us by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

The due date right now is July 18, 2016, and should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does we will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us.

STAY AWESOME!!!

Good luck, Tara, Casey, Ashlie, & Hunt!