Childhood Character

Love you guys!! This contest idea came from xDirtyDianaMJx. Amazing idea btw!! Loved it!

Description:
This contest is about meeting your favorite childhood tv character. That tv show you were obsessed about when you were 7, 8, & 9 you finally get to meet your favorite character from that show. Maybe you were 8 or 9 when Hannah Montana was still airing (when she wasn't a hoe) and you got to meet Emily Osment or the dude that played Oliver. Whatever show and character you were in love with during your childhood I want you to write about meeting!!
•Word limit - no limit just don't enter a whole book 😂😂 make it time manageable
•Cannot include any bad language
•Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.
•Follow all rules in chapter of: Rules and Rewards

You can send it to me by PM or you can create a book and write it within a new chapter belonging to itself.

I have created a book before just for the certain peoples contests I enter. If you would like to do that it would be wonderful. But make sure to tag me in them or dedicate it to me.

The due date right now is November 27, 2015 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does I will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM me.
Thank you & Good Luck, Casey! 😉