Superhero Winners

Thanks to the few of you who entered!! We aren't getting as many entries as we would like but that's okay, we understand the struggle of school work and Wattpad. We promise.

Remember entering a contest is like signing a contract saying that you will not get upset about your placement.

First Place- Lady-Senpai I (Casey) judged your entry. I give your entry a rate of 10. Why you ask? Well for starters, you added GIFS and photos and who doesn't enjoy those added onto your books? Secondly, your grammar was great! You included a varied vocabulary that grasped my attention and very well kept me hooked. Many writers struggle with dialogue rules and keeping everything neat and tidy within the sentence of dialogue but you do not. Yes, I will admit, we all do it a bit differently, and most do not abide by the rules. But some of the writers cannot keep it tidy and everything jumbled up, leaving the reader confused and turned off of a book. You did an amazing job when it came to dialogue. I just wanted to ramble about that for a second. Not only was I not confused by your dialogue but your plot and storyline kept me engaged without confusing me. I always understood what was going on enough to keep reading and enjoy reading it. I sometimes have to force myself to read entries but yours I did not find it hard to keep reading. Where your grammar was spot on your action was as well. You grabbed me with your action scenes and suspense. I am very happy with your entry you did pretty much everything that was expected and did it in a very original fashion. Fantastic job!

Second Place- PopcornSweetcorn I (Casey) judged your entry. I give your entry a rate of 9.5. I have to admit, you did set up a great plot and created great characters with a decent personality. You did give me the action packed feel that I looked for and that did boost your rate because I was really feeling the action. Your story wasn't confusing for the most part but I feel you still could've been more clearer. Your story definitely got my attention in the beginning and kept it throughout the story. Not as much as I would like but I feel you did a decent job with it. I did absolutely love how great your grammar was and how terrific you did with your dialogue!! Great job!

Third Place- warriorette I (Casey) judged your entry. I give your entry a rate of 8.5. You had a wide range of vocabulary. I have to say if anyone used great vocab it would have to be you. You used very descriptive vocabulary and you never overwhelmed your story. I will say, your story did sound weird due to the way you described someone. For example (not saying you did this but it's a simple example), if someone was beautiful you would state She was beautifully. You definitely got me hooked with the beginning of your story. You begun with a great plot using suspicion to your advantage but the further we went the more confusing your story got. You lost my interest. Especially when switching between present and past, or whatever you was switching back and forth to, it did not aid in your problem, it made it much worse and was the sole of the problem in that area. By the end of the book I understood what was going on enough to get it but if I wasn't forced to read it and I was just to find it and start reading, you would've dropped me a couple of pages in. I had no information either which really disappointed me. Hope this helps!!

Fourth Place- Neptune978 I (Casey) judged your entry. I give your entry a rate of 6. I was very pleased with the fact that you added a photo and a setting. It helped some. But what I was very turned off by was that you used the most cliche hook/grabber that you possibly could, it very much so took away from the story itself. Your entry made me say what the flip many times. It was so cringy. You really just need an original because that is exactly what it was not. Although you were not creative when it came to the plot of it all you were very creative with naming things and thins such as that which is great but you really need to work on things more important. Your story also went into full motion way too fast! I could understand if it was interesting but it was too cringy too quickly and I just was fairly disappointed. I hope you can do better next time! Keep pushing through, you'll get better with practice and time!

Some of you may not have received enough information if you would like more then please PM us.

Well, we hope to see you guys again soon and all goes well before we communicate with you once again. Remember to contact us through PM to give us your info, we need to give you your rewards! If you don't ever contact us you will never receive your reward for being recognized in a place. PM us ASAP winners thank you. (You can find a list of things we need to know for the rewards in chapter 1)

Please give these amazing people some constructive comments and votes!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us or comment!!

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey & Tara!