32. One day we'll get married and have kids.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU AMAZING READERS!

I know it's been long since my last update but honestly I was in mood to write, I just wasn't motivated

I know it's been long since my last update but honestly I was in mood to write, I just wasn't motivated. I am sorry!! But then a few of you PM-ed and DM-ed on Instagram which pushed me to write this chapter. So thank you guys! ❤

On a happier note, it's 2017 and I am posting this on the first day of the year!!! Can I get an instant VOTE??? That would totally make up my YEAR!!!!😘

I wish you all an amazing, fun-filled, great and happy 2017!! Lots and lots of love!!! ❤❤

Chapter 32.

One day we'll get married and have kids.

~~~

Hospitals and I didn't have much contact, the only time I had visited one was when Josh thought it would be funny to jump on the bed and ended up falling and spraining his wrist and ankle.

But right now, right here, the huge white hallway felt too small, almost suffocating. The distinctive smell of chlorine didn't help at all. Everything seemed so blurry, my eyes couldn't focus on anything. Nurses dressed in pale blue rushed with plates, hardly glancing anywhere else. The speaker in the hospital called for some doctor for an emergency. A kid shouted some distance apart and was instantly scolded by his mother to shut up. Somebody let out a pained cry and instantly there were whispers of consolidation.

I gripped the handle of my seat tightly, swallowing the ball of fear. My eyes closed and I hoped I would never have to come to a hospital again.

"You fine?"

I jumped up a bit, startled, and looked at Simone. I couldn't even nod, I was not fine, far far away from fine. I didn't reply just looked down at my knotted finger on my lap.

She sat beside me, "The nurse is asking for you. There's blood on your arm."

Instinctively my fingers grazed the slight burn there and I winced. "I am fine."

Simone leaned back, staring at me. "No you are not and that's okay but get checked up Racheal, please."

I bit my lip from crying out. "I don't want to move."

Simone draped her arm over my shoulder, "I'll be here, the whole time. I'll call you as soon as there's any news. Okay?"

A nurse came and smiled sadly at me, pointing towards a room. "We need to get you cleaned up."

I gulped and nodded, getting and then stumbling with shaky legs. I had no idea how long I had been sitting there. Could be minutes, could be hours, didn't care but my legs felt numb and I knew my butt now pained from immobile sitting.

Simone caught on my left arm and the nurse the bloody right arm, helping me walk properly.

I sniffed and shrugged them off, twisting my ankles a bit, to get the blood flowing. "I can walk."