20. Whoa guys keep it PG-13.

I am soooooo sorry!!! I jumbled up the chapters. This one is actually chapter 20.

Sorry again! Please don't be mad and vote? Pretty please?

Chapter 20.

Whoa guys keep it PG-13!

~~~

"Oh." Was the only thing that could manage to escape my breath until something called sense kicked in. "But we haven't even kissed yet."

His smirk widened. "I think we can sort that out." And without giving my brain to comprehend his sentence and react to it in a sensible manner, he picked the cooler way out.

He kissed me. Finally.

And I responded. Willingly.

It took me barely two seconds to respond to his lusciously soft lips. The kiss wasn't rough and dominating, in fact it was sweet, gentle and extremely opposite to what I had expected from Colton. I felt my toes curl as the sand seeped between them, arousing me even more. In that moment I experienced lust rip through my body higher than Rebecca Black's voice breaking through my ears.

I gently lifted my hand and rested it on his chest and that was when everything changed. His kiss turned from gentle to rough and hungry in mere seconds. His arms completely circled my waist touching our bodies so close that even air couldn't pass. I gasped in shock and taking that as an invitation, Colton slipped his tongue into my mouth, sliding it along my tongue. The spark burning deep in belly instantly evolved into a raging fire.

As he continued kissing possessively and tasting every inch of mouth, I felt the hard proof of his desire, making me moan because the skimpy clothes just weren't enough to fulfill my desires. I wanted him naked. Now. I responded to his tongue in the battle of dominance, as our tongues did a tango one could never do with legs.

I was incredibly thankful for his arms that supported me, without them I would be on the sand, a puddle of intense carnal desire.

And in that moment when I finally gave in and let him win, his tongue sweeping through my mouth and licking my lips, I knew this wasn't just a crush. I was falling for him, falling deeply and maybe, just maybe he might be down there to catch me.

Our heads unwittingly pulled back due to lack of oxygen but it didn't last for long. "I think I might need more than just a boxful condoms with you." Colton Hastings whispered, staring into me and then his lips were right back on mine.

I did absolutely nothing to protest as one arm circled his neck and the other his waist. I just pulled away enough to whisper back. "Maybe, don't worry even I have got some." Ignoring his shocked expression I pulled him closer and kissed him again fiercely. I felt his smirk into the kiss and I lightly tugged the elastic of his boxers, making him groan. This time I smirked back.

"Whoa guys keep it PG-13!"

Breathing heavily, we pulled back. Colton gave an annoyed look to the intruder, not letting me go. His arms still rested possessively on my hip sticking us together. I couldn't even fight the blush that covered my body. I looked down, the plain sand in between my toes suddenly seemed very interesting.

"Get lost Drew." Colton grunted angrily.

And even though I couldn't see Drew I knew he was sporting a ridiculously big grin. "I love to see such stuff but when it's the people I know, I just find it weird so maybe use a room?"

Colton's grip slightly loosened and I grabbed that opportunity to stop away. "I'll uh ttyl." I muttered not glancing at them before running away.

Simone caught my wrist as soon as I neared the house. "All fake, my ass."