3. I call dibs on Nutella.

Josh - Dylan O'Brien (My bae!)

Dedicated to janad23 for being the best reader, supporter, editor, commenter! Thank you so much!

Chapter 3.

I call dibs on Nutella.

~~~

"Racheal Amy Smith."

I looked at my light blue ceiling adorned with old fluorescent moons and stars in a 'what-now' expression. Sighing to myself,  I shouted. "WHAT MOM?"

But there was no reply for 10 seconds and then. "Racheal Smith ARE YOU DEAF!?"

I huffed in frustration as I kept my Mickey Mouse bookmark on page 149 of Sidney Sheldon's If Tomorrow Comes. I could easily bet that she heard me reply but apparently screaming my name until I am right in front of her, is her hobby. "Coming mom."

As I went downstairs I saw Josh laying on the couch with his feet on the pillow on it as he fanned himself with some kind of a golden card.

"Feet off the couch." I slapped his feet as I dusted the pillow and made myself comfortable on it. "Where's mom?"

I saw a huge smirk dawn on Josh's face and it creeped me out. Please tell me she doesn't know anything about the car accident. I crossed my fingers behind my back waiting for my idiot brother's reply.

"She's cooling herself down."

Oh shit! She knows! She knows! I am going to die! I die! Me no more live! Shit and I'm still a virgin!

"Racheal Amy Smith!" I heard my mother shout as she came in the room with a large spoon in her right hand and the other hand on her hip. Her face red, swarming with anger and her blue eyes, a bit darker than mine, narrowed on me, making me squirm nervously.

"Mom I'm really sorry." I started, tapping my thigh at a fast pace. "I was going to tell you I swear."

"Oh yeah when? After three months?"

I opened my mouth to deny but shut it instantly. How did she know about three months? Oh yeah, I am dead meat. It was great while it lasted, Tada. "No uh yeah. I mean. It was an accident mom."

Her eyes squinted. "What do you mean it was an accident?"

"I didn't do it on purpose." I assured my mom, looking at her with a puppy face. Just as my mom's eyes softened and my stupid ass brother, Josh spoke up.

"She's doing the puppy face mom, don't give in." and my mom's eyes hardened again.

I pinched his legs, making sure the nails dug in his flesh and ignored his wince and glares. I and mom looked at each other and spoke at the same time.

"I'll pay for it."

"You have a boyfriend!"

I froze at her words. "A what?" I asked, scoffing at the absurd word I just heard.

"Boyfriend." She repeated like I was a loon. "And what will you pay for?"

'What boyfriend?" I questioned, ignoring the latter part as I looked at my crazy family members in complete mystification.

Josh rolled his eyes and handed me the card he was previously fanning himself with. "This boyfriend."

I took the golden card with an inquisitive glance and read it.

You are cordially invited to celebrate the opening of a new Hastings Company by Daxton Hastings and family.

Please bless us with your presence on 25th July at –