2. It's a done deal

Colton - Ian Somerhalder

Dedicated to Cristina1224 for being super supportive!

Chapter 2.

It's a done deal

~~~

I blinked repeatedly. Please let my eyes be seeing impossible things! But when I saw the mirth on Colton's face I knew I was right in the middle of the deepest horse shit ever.

"That isn't my fault." I shouted, throwing my arms up in exasperation. "That was a car parking. C-A-R. You know the thing that runs on four wheels?"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah the thing that broke my precious bike's mirrors, scratched the sides. Might I add I had this red design recently painted and it's already spoilt?"

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Your mistake for parking there."

"You should have looked before crashing into them." He retorted, seemingly at calm considering his bike was just crashed and the paint was ruined.

I waved at him dismissively. "I don't have time for your senseless accusations." I turned my back to him, looking at an amused Alexia and equally amused workers.

Oh yeah, who doesn't enjoy a free show?

"$1000."

I slowly turned to face him again, anger bubbling through my veins. "What?"

"Bike repairing is going to cost that much." He nodded casually, as if ordering food at a small diner.

I pressed my lips together, resisting the urge to snap his neck in two. "Haha so?"

"Pay it."

I raised my chin, staring at him. My hands forming fists as my teeth clattered against each other in ferocity. "Fuck no."

"Would you prefer the police?"

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

His lips lifted to the right to form a threatening smirk. "Try me."

I folded my hands to stop them from making contact with his well sculpted nose. "Are you challenging me? It was your fault for parking at the wrong place."

He shrugged. "The police would believe me. And it's $3000 by the way."

"What?" I repeatedly inanely.

"Three bikes."

"You are fucking kidding me! I am not paying for those shitloads. I can barely pay for myself." I finally screamed, taking few steps towards him and poking him on the chest in annoyance.

He tilted his head to the left. "I can help you."

My eyes narrowed. "Oh yeah by how?"

"I have money." And then I realized that his family owned the Hastings Corp. one of the leading companies in the IT field. Every student who could speak Computer wanted to be a part of it.

"Great!" I clapped my hands delightfully. "Pay for me too." I turned to Alexia. "He'll pay." Grinning to myself I started walking towards the door.

"I don't do stuff for free Smith."

I froze in my steps, not surprised by his words. Of course he would want something. I heard footsteps and soon Colton was standing in front of me with folded hands and a smirk, his grey eyes filled with complacency like he had just acquired something he never should have.

I breathed out heavily. "What do you want?"

"You to do whatever I say."

"I am not giving you a fucking bj." I shrieked punching his chest.