12. Don't have sex in a dead man's house.

Projects/ Assignments/ Homework should be banned!!!

Chapter 12.

Don't have sex in a dead man's house.

~~~

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon." Eva sang, shaking her butt in air with my purple hairbrush as her mike.

Ira didn't need any inducement to join her. She grabbed an empty bottle near her and jumped on the bed next to Eva shaking her butt in sync to her twin. "Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins. Was in blah blah blah blah, but he live in a palace. Bought me Alexander blah, he was keeping me stylish. Now that's real, real, real. Woohoooo. Join in!"

It wasn't long before four crazy girls were inventing new dance steps while singing Nicki Minaj and Meghan Trainor and Justin Bieber. 

I finally fell on the ground, beside Simone who still had her hand over her mike- a banana. "We can totally rock So You Think You Can Dance."

Simone nodded at the twins. "I don't know about us but they definitely can."

We stared in awe as Eva and Ira did tango and then hip hop with exact synchronization as Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson played on the laptop. Looking at the way they moved and turned it was difficult to believe they hadn't gone to any dance classes and had learned everything from YouTube.

I turned to Simone, whispering as I asked. "Did you apologize to Ira?"

"Yeah I also said I might have a tiny crush on Drew. She just smiled and said he's all yours." Simone paused, biting her lip. "I think she likes him."

I raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think that?"

"She's always been like that. Sacrificing. You remember that time when you told you had a crush on that shockingly hot geek with nerd glasses, Ira liked him too but she backed off. And then one time when I had a huge fight with Nina, Ira's really good friend. Ira stopped talking to her when she came to know how bad she had behaved with me. She sacrificed her friendship. And I think she likes Drew but won't admit it just so I can have him."

I bit my lip thinking of the possibility. "Maybe. Should we ask her?" We turned to the twins who were now dancing on PillowTalk by Zayn Malik.

"Hey Ira." Simone called out, making her turn and at that exact moment Eva stretched and Ira promptly stumbled upon her twin's leg which in turn led to both of them crashing down on us.

"Shit!" I screamed, pushing Eva's leg away from my mouth. "Eva your feet stink."

"Try my underarms." She hissed.

I pushed her off me, getting up and standing in the corner as I watched them fight and shove and stumble upon each other. I gladly opened my phone as I received a text.

Blackmailer- 'McD in 15. Got news on the case.'

After the gala held by Hastings we- Colton, me, Josh and Nathan, had decided to help my mom without her permission which we knew she would never give. Her exact reaction would be glaring at us until we finally looked down and walked away in our rooms for at least an hour. Josh had even snuck into her office and taken pics of every page in the Rodrigo Barrett file. We had promised to not tell anyone about this unless absolutely necessary and only meet when there was a major lead.

And apparently there was one now.

I clapped my hands with happiness. "Party over. I gotta go, so shoo everyone. Shoo shoo."