Chapter 41 *LAST CHAPTER*

Chapter 41 – Final chapter. 

(*Disclaimer* Guys, I would like to take a moment to thank you for all the support with this fanfiction. This is the longest fanfiction I have EVER done and it is all thanks to some special people making it possible. These are of course, Kallie the owner of the page, Rachel Murtagh and Maddie Massa, followed by many others which I cannot remember off the top of my head. 

You guys are truly amazing, and I would never have finished this so early if it wasn’t for the fact that it is completely unfair on you for me to make you wait so long at a time. You guys are so lovely, have a great new year and I should be arriving with a brand new fanfiction, VERY SOON! :D) 

*Iris’ POV* 

I stroke the locks of the brown headed girl, smiling as she looks into my eyes with her sparkling hazel ones. 

“Daddy did that?” She asks, smiling. At only 12 years of age, she if very wise. 

“Yes, Daddy did. Daddy changed my life.” I reply, kissing my daughters head lightly. I look over to the snoring man crumpled in the corner of the one man sofa, a small boy curled up in his arms, feeling safe in his father’s security. I look down to my stomach, feeling another baby swirl inside my stomach, sure to look like their father, as do all the rest. Despite Josh’s suggestions, I know that they look like him, because their eyes have a bright glow, and their faces have a wide structure. Our daughter, Darcy, is 12 years old, Beau is 4 and we have another boy on the way, we’re naming him Kellin. 

Where I left the story off, you can imagine what had happened. Maddie and I made up, she’s now ‘Auntie Mad-Mads’ to the children. Obviously, Josh managed to convince me to have children. Well more like he’d gotten me pregnant then convinced me to keep the baby. Without her, my life wouldn’t be what it is. I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t have the other children either if it wasn’t for Darcy. Around a year after Darcy was born, Josh and I decided to renew our vows and have a authentic wedding to keep our parents, and ourselves happy. 

In this case, the evil inside Drew did not win. After another couple of years in prison, he was let out and found love in an Irish woman, and within a few months he moved out to Ireland with her. I have not been told all of the details, but Drew has kept contact with Josh. They talk frequently, although, I do not intend on becoming acquainted with him any time soon. Josh mentions that him and his new lover have 2 children together, both healthy boys. Sometimes I wonder if it was me that brought out the evil in him.

At 37 years old, Josh still remains in the acting industry, and now directs for major movies. I still do the make up and things for his movies, and the ones he stars in, but I have found a new hobbie. Painting. I don’t know when I took it up. Maybe it was those long tiresome days when I was alone and pregnant with Beau, but all I know is that it I love it as a pass time, and Josh shows so many of to friends and family, Michelle and Chris even had one I did of Darcy and Beau in their house. Before they passed away. Josh took it really hard because he was so close with his Family. Connor has just recently become married and his lovely wife is pregnant, which was exciting for us because we know how much he wanted children of his own. My mother passed away not-so-long ago but my father is still alive and well; it’s ironic really. He moved out to America to be closer to us and the children. 

*Narrator’s POV* 

On the 12th of July 2014 Iris (Ardine) Hutcherson passed away of complications in labour when giving birth to their handsome boy, Kellin. Josh was devastated by Iris’ death and could not cope with it. He raised the kids knowing about how amazing, and how broken their bother was before she had met Josh, and they regularly talked about her. When Darcy was 20, Beau 12 and Kellin 8, Darcy fell pregnant with a girl, and named her Iris, after her mother. 

Josh never re-married. Despite his efforts to be happy again, he simply wasn’t. He stayed in the house a lot and stopped working, close friends would stop by and wish they hadn’t because he was in manic depression. After 10 years, Josh was 55 years of age, and drinking a lot. All of their children had left the family home and found lovers, friends and new family. Josh blocked everyone out. 

On the 12th of July 2032 Joshua Ryan Hutcherson passed away from unknown causes. 

The children were also devastated, especially Kellin being only 18. But they all knew he was happier, with the mum only Darcy could really remember. 

~The End~

*I AM SO SORRY FOR THE ABRUPT AND SUCKY ENDING. I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND I THOUGHT THAT WITH MY UPCOMING GCSE’S I WOULD BE MORE HELD UP AND YES. 

I am so sorry that it was so bad, especially toward the end, but thank you for taking the time to read it whenever you could and commenting. 

You will never be forgotten. 

RIP IRIS AND JOSH MAY I SAY. I didn’t want to kill them off.. But look what happened… 

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LIKE/VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE?

I LOVE YOU ALL. 

Comment below any ideas for a new fanfiction that I could do or COMMENT TO BE IN IT?   

~BubblesAbernathy