Epilogue

"He's so tiny and perfect" said Hailey brushing the baby's hand with her finger

"He has his father's eyes" said April gently rocking him.

"Hi Alexander Giordano. Your big sister loves you. We have the perfect parents bro. Our mom is the best and our dad well he's great when he's not being a pain" Hailey said to the baby.

April laughed and looked at Johnathan who was busy staring at them with tears in his eyes.

"Oh come on daddy are you going to cry again? How many times does he plan to cry" said Hailey to April

"He's just happy sweetheart" said April

"Hailey you're grounded" he said finally coming out of his deep thoughts.

"What? What did I do?" Hailey wined

"Your smart mouth is reason enough to ground you" he replied

"Well I mean you can't blame me for that. I got it from you" she replied then ran to the other said of the room squealing when he tried to grab hold of her.

The squealing startled the baby and he started to cry. Johnathan reached and took him from April and gently rocked him while softly singing a Italian lullaby. Alexander's cries stopped and only his soft cooing sounds could be heard.

April looked around and reached for Hailey's hand. She always made sure Hailey never feels left out of anything. She loves the bond Hailey and Johnathan now has and though he jokes about her smart mouth, April knows he's proud to see a part of him in his daughter. Hailey had quickly taken to referring to her as 'mom' as soon as she flew back home with Johnathan.

She smiled remembering the night he proposed. It was a small dinner party for close family and the few close friends they kept around. His proposal had left the who room teary eyed and her blobbering like a baby. Of course she blamed it on the hormones.

Though she had wanted to keep her apartment until they got married Johnathan wouldn't hear of it and insisted she move in with him and Hailey.

He had sent for his parents who April had fallen totally in love with after finally meeting them. Even before the proposal his mother had started planning the wedding.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Johnathan. He came and placed the now sleeping baby in his transparent bed next to her.

"Just thinking how happy I am to have you all in my life" April replied

"I know exactly how you feel. I thank God for you all everyday. Now I know what being blessed feels like" said Johnathan.

April smiled and reached up to pull his face in for a kiss. In no time he was trying to deepen the kiss causing Hailey to prostest.

"Oh come on there are kids in here. Get a room" she complained from the chair she sat in next to the bed.

"We are in a room" Johnathan replied

"I meant another room. Besides, isn't two children enough for now. Don't go making a new one so soon" she said shaking her head.

"We're just kissing sweetheart" April replied laughing.

"Well mom, dad told me don't go kissing boys because kissing will get me pregnant"

At this point April was shaking with silent laughter trying hard not to be loud and wake the baby. Johnathan however was sending Hailey a mock scowl.

"I mean you would think dad doesn't know how babies are actually made. And that's strange since he has two of us now" Hailey went on.

"OK that's it, come here!" Johnathan exclaimed making a dash for her.

Hailey squealed as he picked her up and started tickling her mercilessly. Their playing had Alexander woken up and screaming in no time.

"Welcome to the family little guy" April said to him as she got up to pick him up from his cot.

The End

Now Out 👉👉👉

The Billionaire's Found Family.

(Jason love story)