Chapter 3

Johnathon sat across from Nakita listening to go on and in about her trip to Rome

Johnathon sat across from Nakita listening to go on and in about her trip to Rome. She lifted her shoulders feeling proud of herself telling him how she had dominated the runway. He feigned interest so she wouldn't start complaining about him not giving her enough attention but really he found himself thinking about his temporary assistant back at the office.

What was her name again? Carey, Ava...oh Carol she had said Carol Edwards...or whatever. The woman clearly has no fashion sense. Her gray skirt and light blue blouse looking like even a bum might reject it as a salvation army handout yet still she wears it so well. The skirt fitted her like a second skin showing her petite figure, while her blouse clung to her small breast that seemed just the perfect size for her.

Her child like face sounded by loose messy blond curls, light blue eyes, a small nose and full seductive red lips that looked a little out of place on such an angelic face. There's something about her, I don't know what but there's something.

"You're not even listening to me are you?" Nakita's voice came breaking his thoughts.

"Sorry, I must have gotten distracted" he replied

"You haven't seen me for almost a month and you can't even pay attention to me long enough to hear how my trip went?" She started complaining.

"Are you going to nag or are we going to have lunch?" He asked picking up his menu

"Nag?!" She shrieked at him drawing the attention from the tables close by.