Loki /Journal/ 2

3 Years later

June 3
Ive decided.
I'm going to ask y/n to marry me.
I understand gods aren't supposed to fall for mere mortals, but she's different. She's, changed me.

June 10
I've talked with Thor, and he has agreed to help me propose, we just need to fine the perfect place. And when.

June 12
I have the ring. It's a Rare asgardian  jeweled gemstones gold, my mother gave it to me as a child, one of the last things I have of her.
Hopefully she says yes.

June 16
Thor has nearly told EVERYONE. They are all in in it, except the lectures I've received from everyone as their "blessings" to me.

June 18
Tony has planned where I am to propose, on his private island. I'm actually surprised he's allowed that, and i am utterly grateful.
She might just say yes.

June 21
We are leaving for the island on July 1, I am to propose on the 5th. Or so Tony says.
I am excited, as is y/n. She's never been to Tony's island before.

June 30
I'm packing up my things, I will keep the rings with me at all times so it doesn't get lost. My nerves I'm pretty sure are shot and I'm very scared

July 1
We've landed on the island, and I have to admit it's very nice. Even though they wouldn't let me see where it was on a Map. Trust issues.

July 5
This is it, I'm going to ask y/n to marry me, tonight. In Tony's "surprise" garden he made for the proposal. I've never been this scared, this frightened in my life. Can I do it? Will she say yes? Dear Odin I hope she says yes. Well, only one way to figure it out. Wish me luck.

SHE SAID YES.

Tony did wonderful on the garden and now I'm engaged. Who knew a monster like me could find a shred of happiness?

this one is horrible and I'm so so so so sorry. I could not for the life of me find a plot that was perfect, and Loki is very OOC. I know! But, to make up for it, there will be a Pietro part two coming out maybe tonight.