Steve /Where?/

"So... where do you want these again?" Steve asked looking down at you.

You and Steve were currently decorating the interior of the tower for Tony. Steve being a bit taller than you, offered to put up the decorations, to which you happily allowed.

  Steve was now holding up some lights to hang over the wall. Little did he know, the view from the ladder made you forget your current task.

"Oh yeah! A little to the right please," you stated, slapping yourself back into reality.

Natasha walked in with her drink from the kitchen, you had texted her earlier to have her come and meet you in the "lounge" room of the tower.

You smirked, "Hey Nat."

You pointed nonchalantly to Steve who was currently putting up the lights on the wall, having some trouble with the hooks.

The red-haired woman choked on her coffee and quickly grabbed her phone and began typing. You looked at her oddly until you heard the familiar ding of her ringtone.

(Y/N) you sly little devil.

You chuckled, "It's just the right setting that does all the work, Nat. I simply observe the masterpiece created by the painter."

She raised an eyebrow, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, but alright. I too, am enjoying the masterpiece."

Steve looked down at her and waved, "How does it look?"

Natasha pretended to look over the impressive display before pointing to a wreath right in front of her that was perfectly centered.

"Move it a little to the left," she stated.

"But-"

"No buts," you bit back a smile ready to creep onto your face. "Do as the woman says."

Steve sighed and moved the ladder right in front of both of you, and began to climb.

"I dare say this is was an exquisite view, I do say so myself," you implied as you looked over at Natasha.

"Indeed," she replied, glancing back up.

After an hour or so more of having Steve move and fix things, he decided he did the best he could and called it quits, much to Your and Natasha's disappointment.

"Well, I think it looks great! What about you Nat?" Steve asked as he looked up at the twinkling lights and candles on the mantle, it was indeed, great.

Nat looked over at him and smiled, "It looks pretty, cap."

After winking at you Natasha left the floor, leaving now that her little scenery was over.

Steve turned to you next, "I think the lights look pretty, too. What about you (Y/N)?"

Walking past him you called out, "I think your ass looks delightful, Steve."

What even is this, I have no idea,the main idea came from the photo above! But, I hope you enjoyed this!