Vision x reader

Bathing suits. Shopping them was always such a delight. Not. You liked seeing the different types of course! But.... It was always so much work trying to find the one that was right for you. So when Tony said he was having a pool party and that all the avengers needed new swimsuits, you were.. Exhausted already, imagining the hours of shopping by yourself. But then Tony came up to you after the announcement.

"Hey, Y/N. Do you mind taking Vision for bathing suits or something? He doesn't know much about them and I thought you could help him with size and all."

Now you had quite the liking to Vision, he was always like a lost puppy and always eager to learn. And not having to shop by yourself seemed ideal, so you nodded at Tony and he smiled back.

"Thanks, your always there to help!" He said to you as he walked off.

Rolling your eyes at Tony, you decided to walk up to Vision to go shopping.

"Are you ready to go, Vision? It's only morning, I'd say we have a few hours to shop."

Vision looked at you with his peculiar eyes, and nodded.

Arriving at the store you took off toward the bathing suit section. Vision trailing behind carefully, admiring all the different styles of clothing.

"Ok vision, is it ok if we shop for me first? Trust me... It takes a while and I want to get it out of the way," you said sheepishly.

"Yes, of Course Miss Y/N. Would this style accompany your taste?" He held up a yellow bikini with white stripes.

"Yes Vision, those are called bikinis. I'd like that style please," you giggled at his curiosity of searching for a bikini.

"Miss Y/N?" Vision stated behind you. "Does this come to your liking?"
He was holding a red, white, and blue bikini. You thought it was absolutely adorable.

"Yes! It does, Vision! Here, give me I'll try it on," You looked at the tag and laughed when it was your size, what luck! As you were making your way to the fitting room you looked behind you.

"Vision! You can't come in here, girls are changing clothes!" You yelped in suprise.

He quirked his head to the side, "I do not understand."

"Vision, honey, it would be very impolite," You said, choosing your words carefully so that he would understand better.

His eyes grew wide and nodded, "I believe I understand."

"Good, I'll be out in a minutes if your want you can look for a size (your size) in bikinis while your waiting, ok?" You huffed. And let out a sigh of relief as he nodded and walked toward the bikini section.

Walking over to an open stall you stripped down and put the bikini on, looking in the mirror you gasped and your face flushed.
WAY to much cleavage, You thought to yourself. Ok time to try the next one.

You grabbed a black one-piece swimsuit and put it on. There were straps that had to go across your back but were currently over your front. Making a face, you tried to move the straps to your back, no luck. Now, they were on your shoulders.

"Way to complicated," you mumbled to yourself as you changed back into your original clothes.

Stepping out you were greeted by Vision.

"How were the choices?" He asked.

"Well...they looked cute on the mannequin," you sighed. "But not on me."

"Perhaps this could help," he said. Holding up a (color) bikini you gasped in delight. It was perfect! And it was in your size.

"Hold that thought Vision, I'm going to try this on!" You ran back into your stall, locked the door and tried it on. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and smiled. Perfect.

Walking back out, you smiled at Vision. "Perfect."

He smiled back at you and you made your way to the men's section. Vision right behind you as always.

Looking at swim trunks you looked back at him. "So Vision... Which pair catches your eye the most."

Vision furrowed his brow. "None of them are 'catching my eye'."

"No, like which one do you like the most out if these pair?" You shook your head.

"Oh, well... these are appealing to me," he pointed at some yellow and orange swim trunks.

You nodded, that would work. "Now to find your size, hold still."

He held still as you put a pair up to his waist, seeing if his hips matched up with the swim trunks waist. They were about a size to big.

"Here try these on in the men's fitting room, they are a size smaller, they might just fit," you stated as you handed them to him.

He hovered in and went into a stall. "They seem to fit."

"Come out and let me see, I want to make sure they aren't to tight or big."

He walked out and you looked around the androids waist, making sure they were the correct size. They were.

"Wow, you were easy to shop for. Alright put your clothes back on and hand me them, I'll pay." Considering he doesn't have any money but...

He did as he was told and came out of the stall, swimsuit in hand.

You smiled at him.
And you paid.

Arriving back at the tower you now realized no one had recognized Vision, you also realized that there weren't any people there to see him.

Tony walked into the room, "So...? How did it go? Did you all get new swim gear?"

The avengers and you nodded.

"Great! Then get changed, the pool party begins in a half and hour!"

Laughing at Tony and how he loves his parties, you went to your room to change.

Coming out and walking out to the pool deck, you grabbed a lemonade and sat next to Steve.

"Hey handsome," you playfully said.
Steve looked at you wide eyed. "Ha ha.. You look very pretty tonight."

You then heard a wolf whistle and looked up, Tony.

"Yeah yeah Tony, go get me more lemonade," you shoved your glass to him and chuckled.

Then you saw Vision walk and and you gapped.
He looked at you and smiled, you waved back to him.

He sat next to you and you clinked your lemonade glasses together.

"Today was a good day."

He nodded at you, "That it was."

OK WOW 1K reads guys??? That is amazing and I want to thank every single one of you for making that happen! You are all amazing and I cannot thank you enough. First off, this is NOT a 1k celebration fanfic, my next two will be. And yes, they will be a 1940s Steve x reader and a Pietro x reader. And again guys thank you so much, words cannot say how grateful I am.
(1152 words)

Also thank you to my friends
GothamGirlGeek
_Scoundrel104_
cant-thinkofanything
And
_NomNomSkittles_

And thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes on my stories, it is gladly appreciated.