Bucky x reader ~Intruder~

You and Bucky were currently the only avengers inside the tower everyone else was gone, you didn't know why either, they just left. So, you and Bucky just talked with each other, getting to know each other. Unlike the rest of the team, Bucky was oddly comfortable around you. He was very distant and cold most of the time, but one time when you saw him smile, it was the most amazing thing you ever saw, you vowed to make him smile often.
It was a casual night off, no worlds needed saving today, so you decided to take a movie night.
Shifting through the movies you had, Bucky came in.
"What are those?" He asked, pointing at the movies.
Now to be fair, you loved Disney movies, no matter what they were.
"You've never seen disney movies?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
He looked dumbfounded and slowly shook his head.
You gasped. "Okay, we are watching a Disney movie tonight, I don't care what you say."
"Pick one."
Bucky took the movie choices and looked at the movies, you had given him; Bambi, Peter Pan, Hercules, and Tarzan.
He picked up Tarzan and gave it to you. You smiled, this was a good movie.
"Ok, so. What you're going to do is get your pajamas on, and get some blankets and snacks, I'll take care of the rest," you beamed.
Bucky huffed and walked off.
You grabbed all the couch cushions and pillows and sheets as you could, making a little fort in the living room on the floor, grabbing some white Christmas lights, you strung them all up in the tent, giving it a little glow to it. Smiling at your proud work, you went to put your pajamas on.

Bucky walked in the room, shocked by the fort you had made

Bucky walked in the room, shocked by the fort you had made. You poked your head out, blushing at his skin tight shirt and pajama pants.
"Ok, you got the blankets?" You asked him.
Bucky nodded and bent down, looking into the pillow fort and then at you, allowing a small blush onto his face.
DING!
"Was that the elevator?" You nervously asked. "No ones here, they all left, I don't think they'd be back."
Bucky saw your nervousness and decided to check it out, you following suit.
The elevator was about to open up, Bucky put his arm in front of you in a protective manor.
"B-Buck?" You asked, you were easily scared, even if you were a spy.
Bucky pushed you in back of him, making sure you were out of harms way. The elevator opened to see a little white, fuzzy bunny jump out.
You laughed in relief, moving in front of Bucky now.
"Aww, come here little guy, you sure gave us a scare," you giggled.
"I wasn't scared.'
You rolled your eyes. "No, of course you weren't scared, your machoness."
You cuddled the bunny in your arms, it's little heart racing.
"Where did the bunny even come from?" Bucky asked.
"I remember Tony saying something about fostering a bunny for pepper or something, I'm not really sure."
Bucky nodded, "how'd it even get into the elevator in the first place?"
"I ... Don't know to be honest," You remarked. "Can we keep him?!"
"What? Uh.. Sure, I guess.." Bucky replied, confused.
"I will name him James, after this cutie over here," you pointed to Bucky, who pushed profusely. You were now extremely embarrasses at what had just slipped out.
Quickly walking to the elevator to put the bunny back, Bucky called out,"I'm not cute, I'm manly."
You giggled at this.
Later
After you put the bunny in his crate, you washed your hands from the shavings of the cage and walked back to the pillow fort. Putting the movie in, you lay down next to Bucky, who draped a blanket over the both of you.
As the movie was almost to the end, your eyes became droopy and it was getting harder to keep them open.
You woke up to the faint glow of the Christmas lights, you turned the tv off and looked down to see Bucky was cuddling you in your sleep, and your heart fluttered in your chest. Bucky stirred, hugging you tighter, and you smiled and fell back asleep.

712 words! Ok, well I apologize for any typos in this, it was originally supposed to be posted yesterday, but I forgot. Also, a thank you to GothamGirlGeek for helping me get past my writers block on this fanfic. Also, thank you all so much for 400+ reads!