Bucky x reader

OK wow, guys 3K?? That's ... Amazing! Thank you all so much! Thank you, really.
Also, the reader has a brother in this!

I do not own photo, credits to respectful owners.

"You what?" Tony inquired as he looked up from his breakfast, almost spitting out his smoothie.

You hung your head, all the guys were looking at you now.

"Yes... I need someone to be a, fake boyfriend of the sorts."

Loki shuffled next to you, "Why so?"

"Well.... My brother is getting married and, I kinda want to bring a date," you explained.

"Come on, what's the real reason?" Steve asked, laying a gentle hand on your shoulder.

You looked up at him, "Well, my brother is a bit overprotective, but the girl he is getting married to said she wanted me to bring a date, so I'm not alone or.. Something."

"Well, I'm out. If your brother is overprotective he'd probably punch my lights out," Tony said, walking out of the room.

"As much as I hate to say it, I'm with Tony," Loki stated. "I don't think he'd take, ahem, me kindly either."

You nodded in agreement.

"Um... I apologize Lady (Y/N) but, I'm courting Jane and.." Thor started.

"Yeah, I know, so your out too. Which leaves Steve, Bruce-"

Bruce looked up. "Oh no, I don't think I'll do well with the strobe lights and loudness of a wedding reception."

"-and Bucky," You finished.

Steve softly chuckled, an idea coming to mind. "I, unfortunately cannot attend either. Nat and I are going on a mission tomorrow."

That's a lie, but this might just work, Steve thought to himself. Maybe this will be good for Bucky, Y/N's personality might help him ease up a bit.

"Take Bucky," Steve said right as Bucky walked into the room, in a white shirt and PJ bottoms.

"Take me where?" Bucky's eyes narrowed.

"Y/N needs to have a date for her brothers wedding," Steve explained. "Don't worry, it's a fake date."

You could've swore you saw a flicker of disappointment in Bucky's eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to be the fake date?" Bucky asked, sitting down and getting some cereal.

"I don't mind it at all! I think that'd be great, honestly. Maybe I can get you to loosen up!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Oh, and my brother is a bit overprotective, Buck."

"Do I need to pack anything?" Bucky asked.

"Just enough for 2 nights, that's what my brother said anyway."

As you left to go to your room, Steve looked at his old friend.

"Your welcome."

Bucky ignored his friends remark, and stared at his metal arm in disgust. "What if... She gets scared of me? At the wedding, maybe her brother will order me out or-"

"Listen Buck, it's not going to happen, just mind your manners," Steve winked and left.

Bucky sighed.

Tomorrow; 6am

"Come on Buck! We gotta catch that plane!" You yelled to your brown-haired friend as your ran toward the airport.