Merry Christmas

Whatever you celebrate, I do hope you enjoy it and take care of loved ones and yourself, in this story, characters will be celebrating Christmas, and It's almost been a year since then that I've written these stories, and I hoped I've improved! Thank you all so much for those who have read my stories since the beginning, and those just tuning in, I appreciate every single one of you!

"TONY!" You hollered out, gripping the ledge of the tower. "GET YOUR FESTIVE ASS OUT HERE."

At the sound of his name, Tony came running. Only to be met with you, griping the railing of the tower.

"Sweet santas."

"Help me," you seethed, arms starting to get sore. "I don't feel like dropping onto the balcony and breaking my wrist."

"How did you get up there?" Tony called out, texting Vision. "Vision will be here in a minute."

Your arms screamed in agony, as looked down and saw Tony waiting to catch you if you fell, Vision morphed through the tower.

"Miss (Y/N)!"

Losing your grip you huffed out, "Now is not the time for formalities, Vision."

"Of course," he said as he glided up and placed you gently on the ground. "There."

"Thank you."

Vision nodded, and seeing that the situation was now in control, left without another word.

"Well, at least those lights look dang good," Tony said, pointing up to the ledge below the 'A'.

...
You exhaled in content as you sat down with your favorite baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, taking in the tree that lit up the room. Bucky walked in behind the countertop, looking at you in the process.

"Hey Bucky!" You greeted as he got a plum.

"Hey."

"Want to sit down? Rudolph is on if you'd like to watch."

Bucky peered curiously at the screen, startled when a yeti jumped out.

You giggled, "I'll start it from the beginning."

Like a startled deer, Bucky cautiously sat next to you, a small blush forming onto his face. Steve, fresh from the shower, walked in shortly after.

"What are we watching?" He inquired, sitting down in an armchair.

"Rudolph," Bucky replied in his gruff voice.

"Isn't that movie about a reindeer?" Loki chimed in, striding over to the screen. "Or a Christmas ritual?"

"No!" You shouted. "It's about Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! And Santa!"

Loki, seeming interested, walked his causal-cool-please-don't-think-I'm-actually-a-big-softie walk over to where you sat and sat down beside you. The other Avengers weren't so keen on Loki by them, considering he could paralyze or hypnotize them with spells. You, on the other hand, didn't really care. Loki and you got along fine, he more trusted you then the rest because you were so nonchalant around him, same with Bucky.

"WOAH, is this Rudolph?" Tony yelled out from the countertop. "It's been ages."

Soon, the room filled with Thor and Bruce, as they were the only other ones in the tower.
After watching some Christmas movies, you decided it was time for some music.

Christmas music.

"Play some music will you Tony?" You asked, nodding to the stereo system.