Steve x reader

"Stop it, Tony." 

"C'mon  ( y/n), what's bugging you?" Tony asked as he tweaked up his armor for his suit, adding new lasers probably. 

"Nothing!" You said defensively, immediately regretting it. 

He put down his tools and smirked at you, arms crossed.

"It's Capsicle... Isn't it?" 

You turned to your work, getting lab notes for Bruce. 

"No."

Tony chuckled, knowing how stubborn you could be, no matter what it was about.

"You don't think I haven't noticed? Your not exactly sneaky about looking at him."

You swiveled back toward him, " I'm going to train.... Gotta stay fit."

Tony smiled, "Ok....but don't say I didn't tell you."

Your brows furrowed

"Tell me what?" You questioned.

But Tony was already out if the room.

You walked into the training room, eyes on the ground, not really caring that someone was in there.

"Watch out!!" Some called, causing you to instinctively jump out, barely missing a punching bag.

"Woah, WHO THE HE- oh hi Steve," you smiled.

He looked at you, embarrassed. "Listen... I'm really sorry ma'am, I didn't know that you where there...kinda caught up with training I guess."

Oh...you knew it was more than training, he was probably thinking back to when he crashed in the ice some 70 years ago...letting it out onto the poor punching bag. 

Blushing, you quickly left him and went over where Bucky was sitting, taking a break from whatever he was doing

After saying hi you got your own punching bag and went to town.

~Later~

You were currently looking at Steve Rogers, again.

"Like the view  ( y/n)?" Bucky chuckled,

"Shut up, Buck."

"Oh come on, I've been rooting for you guys to get together since, FOREVER."

You rolled your eyes, "that's a but dramatic, Buck."

"Yeah, whatever, but....someone's not to happy I'm talking with you, look," he pointed his finger toward Steve, who seemed to be glaring at Bucky, he saw you looking at him and immediately turned away, walking out if the room.

"..... You don't think..."

Bucky smiled, "oh I do think."

WELL THEN

Bucky stood you up and practically shoved you into Steve as he passed in the hallway, running away as he did so.

"Bucky...." You growled.

"Uh...hey  ( y/n)...I was thinking."

Was Steve Rogers , blushing ?!

You smiled....could he? Could he possibly be asking you out..?

"Would you like to get a cup of coffee sometime?" He looked down.

You smiled, getting up on your tiptoes and kissing his cheek you replied.

"Yes."

Extended ending.

"YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS LEGOLAS."

"Ok Tony Stank.."

"DId Rhode tell everyone?!"