Loki /Journal/

This idea came to me out of the blue, and I liked the idea of it, plus I haven't wrote a loki x reader in a while. Also, thank you to everyone who vote and comment on my stories! And special thanks to @NotAn11yearOld for the idea of loki in this particular story. Also I apologize If loki is out of character, I tried to write something different.

June 8
The man made of Iron gave me this stupid book, or perhaps journal? Telling me that it would be good for me to 'vent', whatever that means. Apparently, I'm supposed to  write out my feelings in this, yeah right. Especially not after the bow and arrow guy called it a diary.
   So yeah, see you never, diary.

June 10
Failed step one. I decided to actually give this journal a try, why not I mean I have nothing else to lose as I'm in 'tower arrest' as Stark calls it. Well, I guess I'll start off with what happened today; I met a maiden named (Y/N), she's supposed to be my guard and make sure I don't go and do stuff I'm not supposed to. Thor teased me endlessly about her, telling me we were a match. Yeah, right. A god and a mortal? Please.

June 14
(Y/N) has been the only one except my brother that has been kind to me, or at least pretends to... I cannot figure out which. She tends to help me understand the ways of this Earth, and the way modern civilization works. I have a tendency to tune her out as I read, but today she smacked the book out of my hands and told me to pay attention. Fierce she is.

June 17
I can't believe it, Bird man or bows and arrows, or Carl, or whatever his name is, pranked me, the god of mischief for Odin's sake! How rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate, crude to a god. And of all things, a liquid cake to the face (I've been told it's called pie. Thanks (Y/N) for clearing that up while you laughed) oh, how I am going to get him back.

June 19
(Y/N) has agreed to help me with the prank I am going to pull, she stated that it would 'spice up' life in the tower, she later translated to me that it would be amusing when I asked her what she meant. Readily, we set up the prank to have it activate when he awakens from his slumber in the mornings, he has a tendency to eat these small deserts called 'Oreos' and (Y/N) suggested that we replace it with white toothpaste.
Now, we wait.

June 20
The look on his face was priceless, one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. (Y/N) started crying because she was laughing so hard.... But needless to say Cole..? Or whatever his name tends to be, was furious. Yelling at us for ruining his small deserts and we quickly fled as scary Russian lady named Natasha came up to us, not pleased that she was woken from her slumber so early.

June 27
Tony is having a party, of course, I am not invited, why would I be? Though, I have never really don't well with crowds of people drinking and telling battle stories. (Y/N) assured me it was nothing like that, and that, she too, disliked the parties he throws. Not the party she disliked, she said, but the people. In which I can relate to, as much as I hate to say it, but (Y/N) and I are getting along well, and she has decided to spend time with me instead of at the party. Quite possibly.... She might be a friend.
NO NO NO. She is merely my guard, I do not require feelings for this mortal, platonic or non. We are merely acquaintances, nothing more. I feel the need to remind myself.

June 30
The party came and went, as promised, (Y/N) stayed with me, joking around and reading her novel. Her company was... Tolerable, not enjoyable, no. But tolerable with her jokes and reading, I suppose.
I have noticed that (Y/N) seems to be very interested in this book series, claiming its only the first one and that she can't get enough. Strange, she gets attached to fictional characters easily as well, though I find her ramblings of the favorite character amusing.

August 5
I fear I have caught a Midgard illness, from (Y/N) to be exact. My heart beats quicker when I hear her laugh, or she is very close to me. My face is more flushed than usual, and I have to cool myself down more often than I used to. Even if it is towards the end of summer here. Even (Y/N) has noticed this as well, at least when my face feels warm that is. I'm taking her advice on seeing Doctor Banner, maybe he knows what's going on, she thinks it could be the heat bothering me, but, who knows?

August 8
I've seen Doctor Banner, and took my symptoms into consideration, and after I told him what was happening, he laughed! It was not an illness, apparently. It appears I've developed a... What did he call it? A 'crush' on (Y/N). Meaning I fancy her, how absurd! Though, I have seemed to enjoy her company lately... More than usual.

August 11
I cannot hide it anymore, I've fallen for (Y/N). Me, a god, has fallen for a mere human. But strangely, I don't care about that as much anymore. My main goal is to just impress her, and she seems to like books and humor... maybe I'll think of an idea from there.
Wish me luck!

August 15
Tony has allowed me (under the supervision of (Y/N) of course), to venture to a place where they sell books. I've decided to treat her, possibly she could help me find a book? Then I was hoping she could show me to this nice café she likes to talk about-- WAIT,  I'm not falling even harder for her am I? Oh dear...

August 17
The bookstore was a success, she seemed to enjoy the time with me, and I, quite frankly, enjoyed the time with her. It's nice to have someone to spend time with, I've never truly had a friend to vent to and spend time with, aside from Thor and mother.
Even if it has only been a month.... I plan on asking to court her my then end of this month.

August 20
(Y/N) has showed me some of her favorite movies, and I was quite interested in them. The avengers seem to accept me around more, I try to stay out of their way, aside from the occasional prank on Bird brain, but mainly on my own or with (Y/N).

August 24
I've never been so jealous in my life. A man had asked (Y/N) out for a date as they so call it, and I was so close to freezing him over, until she declined. She said she had someone in mind already, did I still have a chance?

August 30
Today's the day, after some encouragement from the team, as unlikely as it may seem, I'm going to ask (Y/N) to court her, I fear of rejection. She might not have been talking about me, aside from Thor screaming at me that it was. So, I am to take the risk.

September 2
SHE SAID YES! oh I couldn't believe it, how much joy I felt.... We are to go to a restaurant near the tower, and I'm treating her to wherever she wishes to go afterwords.

Hey loki~ I've liked you since day one, oh and I stumbled upon your journal while I was looking for your helmet, sorry not sorry!