Pietro x reader .Stargazing.

This little Drabble came to me while listening to some music~
Oh my gosh. Thank you all so much for 3K !! I extremely appreciate it, and I have a Bucky x reader ahead for you all! So enjoy this little one shot

You lay in the chair on Stark Towers balcony, glancing up at the glistening stars above you.

You felt a small gust of wind. Knowing exactly who it was.

"Pietro, lay with me."

He smiled at your relaxed state.

"Forget about the missions and Sokovia..... just everything and watch the stars with me," you smiled.
Pietro knew you loved the stars, watching for constellations every month. He liked you, very much, loved you even.

You reciprocated those feelings, you just never told him, for fear it would damage your  friendship.

He sat down next to you, watching the stars as they sparkled like diamonds in the sky.

"Hey! Look a shooting star!" He exclaimed, jumping up.

You giggled, "That's a helicopter, Pietro."

He flushed from embarrassment and sat back down.

"It's so nice, out here."

He nodded. It was the first time you ever saw him without jumping up and sprinting a few hundred miles an hour. It was nice, seeing him without worry and concern on his features.

"You look nice like this, you know that?" You turned to him.

"As do you, prettier than any star."

Ok, that made you blush.

"I love you."

You snapped your head toward him, did he really just...?

"I have for a while now, and I know you might not like me back, and I know it could ruin our long friendship, and I know-"

You shut him up with a kiss.

"I love you too."

You shared your next kiss under the stars.

Hello! Yes, this is short and I apologize! And I'm also sorry if this seemed rushed, but I had this idea in my head and had to write it. I don't know when the Bucky x reader will be up, but I am working on it!