Tony x reader

Ok, yeah, this one might not be that good, for Tony stark it's somewhat difficult thinking up a good story, but I tried. I hope you enjoy!

You had been Tony's assistant for about three months now, Pepper had given you the job before she left to run Stark industries. You were happy with the job, it had good pay, good insurance, and you worked with one of the most famous people probably in the world.
Though, there was one thing Tony Stark did to annoy you; always trying to poke your sides to see if you were ticklish.
Oh you were extremely ticklish. But you never showed it.
Now back to the story.
You had been currently sitting at your desk doing paperwork when you heard a yelp.
Tony, what one earth are you into now? You thought as you made your way to his little workshop.
There was Tony, trying desperately to get his iron man arm off.
"Oh...hey Y/N," he smirked.
"Tony, what is going on?" You asked.
"Nothing-"
"Mr. Stark is currently trying to get his iron man arm off after a malfunction in the wiring, Miss Y/N," JARVIS cut in.
"Thank you J, now come here Tony," you said, stalking over to him.
You yanked the iron man arm off and observed the injury.
"Ok, well, I don't think it's broken, I'll have to wrap it up though, I guess keep it elevated and ice it for tonight, ok? And no parties for this week, I'll call the doctor tomorrow for and appointment, it's to late now."
  "Ugh, I don't wana go to an appointment tho, Y/N," Tony whined.
"Miss Y/N is right sir, although I see no broken wrist, it seems to appear possibly fractured," JARVIS stated.
   You looked at him, "See? Even JARVIS knows."
Tony rolled his eyes as you wrapped his wrist up, wincing when it got a little to tight.
"Ok Mr. Stark, it's 10:30pm, I'm going home. Call me if you need anything, ok?" You yawned and grabbed your coat and drove home.
                                                               1 am
RING! RING! RING!
You groggily opened your eyes to your phone. Squinting as the light blared from the device.
  3 Missed calls from Tony Stank.
You smirked at your contact name for him and wondered what was going on that he called you at this time.
  1 new message: Y/N hey, it's me call me ok???
You frowned, what could he need?
Calling him, he instantly picked up.
"Y/N?!" Tony practically screamed.
"Ok yeah ouch, what is it?" You yawned.
"Ok...uh, listen, I need you right now," he sounded anxious.
"Wait... What?" Your sleep filled brain asked.
"Gosh, ok, I need you, right now," he whispered,
Throwing your covers off, you raced to put some clothes on.
"Ok I'll be right there," you hung up.
1 new text message: Hurry!!
Now you were slightly concerned.
Driving up to The tower you saw Tony in his room, hurriedly taking the elevator you ran to his room hearing a grunt of pain as you opened the door.
   There Tony was, he made himself a cast.
"Tony! Why the he-"
"Ok yeah, save the scolding for later, and help me!"
You looked at the cast, his hands were turning purple, the cast was set way to tight.
"Ok wow, why did you even make your own! And you set it way to tight," your brows furrowed.
"No reason, just help," he replied.
"Tony,"you warned.
"Ok...I didn't want you to take time out of your day off tomorrow to help me," he whispered softly.  
    And with that you ripped the cast open.
"Oh wow, I never knew you were that strong-"
"What do you mean you didn't want me to spend time to get you healthy."
He looked down, "I just... I thought you had plans.'
You looked at him, wide-eyed. For once the cocky billionaire didn't have a comeback?
Your heart skipped a beat, did this mean he liked you?
"Listen Tony, and you listen well, just because I get the day off doesn't mean, I don't care about you! Gosh, sometimes you just-"
He cut you off with a kiss.
"I love you too," he smirked.
"Uh huh, now come on, let me set that arm for you."

Ok, yeah, this didn't come out exactly how I wanted it unfortunately. I will Ty and make the upcoming steve x reader better!