Pietro x reader

One new message.

You felt your phone buzz as you looked up from your book, glancing at your phone and picking it up to see who it was from.

Tony.
You were quite good friends with the billionaire as strange as it seemed. How? Well, you were actually friends with Pepper, and were invited to the tower after you two went shopping, met the man of iron, and the rest is history.

You opened the message.

Hey Y/N! Listen, I'm having a party this Friday, want to come? Your invited.

Your eyebrows shot up at the message, Tony never really asked you to one of his parties.

You quickly texted back.

I'd love to! But, why....? I mean, you never invited me before.

Your phone buzzed again.

Well, this one isn't formal. It's just me and the Avengers, and I want you to meet them, as much as you talk about them.

You blushed at him knowing that you loved the team, but have never met them.

Ok, yes I'll come! What should I wear? Formal, causal?

Once again, your phone buzzed.

Well, they don't know your coming... It's kinda a suprise, so make an impression.

Well, time to go shopping. Calling Pepper up you asked.

"When are you free this week..? I need to go dress shopping."

"I actually can go now, I'll pick you up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Pepper came and drove you to her favorite dress shop, you both quickly began shopping for the right dress.

"How about this..?" You asked, holding up a backless peach colored dress.

"Oh, honey no. That would do nothing for you," Pepper honestly answered.

You put the dress back down and went to another rack to see what it had to offer.

"How about this one?" Pepper asked, holding up a red dress with a low neck line.

"Way to low of a neck line," You replied.

"Ok, then."

As you went through the rack of dresses your hand brushed a navy blue dress with a gem on the shoulders.

"Pepper," you called out. "How is this one?"

"Ok, wow, I really like that one," She stated from her place by the row of dresses.

You checked the tag and your eyebrows raised. "Dang it, way to small."

Pepper sighed. "That's the only thing I hate about this store, the sizes always run to small."

You checked the price tag on the dress and your heart dropped. "My gosh."

"Oh yeah, and the prices too."

Rolling your eyes, and browsing through some more dresses, you heard a loud gasp from Pepper on your right. Glancing up, you locked eyes with her.

"What?" You inquired.

"I found the dress," she giggled joyfully.

She held up a dress that was (color) and had a small slit down the dress, nothing major, but enough.