"Ah. Unnie, since when did you become Seunghwan? This is giving me goosebumps." Seulgi jokingly brushed off her arms as she cringed at my words. I just mouthed 'shut up' to her while holding in my laugh.

"Wait. What do you mean, me? When?" Sooyoung looked around for answers, and it seems she was the only one who was clueless.

"Your appearance on We got married."

"It helped us promote a lot! Thank you Joy-ah!"

She opened her mouth, remembering what we meant, "Ah' that?" but we just laughed since she doesn't like talking about the topic.

"Aniyo. Mostly it was because of Sungjae oppa. If it wasn't for him being popular, then I wouldn't have been noticed either. It's just like a domino effect really."

There was a few minutes of silence after that. It was only disturbed by Yeri's sudden shout, which made us all jolt in surprise. "Wait! So is this what our CEO is talking about?"

"What? We got married?"

"Stop. You're too young for that."

"No! Who said we'll be on the show?? Unnie. Our CEO's idea is to attach our names, to someone who's popular."

"Like who?"

"Joohyun unnie!"

I opened my eyes widely as I was startled by their shout. All of them looked at me unbelievably, but I just shrugged.

"You weren't listening earlier were you?" Seulgi squinted her eyes, forming a really straight line that I nearly laughed.

"I did! But it doesn't really matter to me who we get shipped with." Their jaws dropped, looking at me in disbelief.

"Well, you are popular with boys so.."

"Aigoo. Ha-ha. Sooyoung you're really funny." I waved my hand in disapproval. "I've never heard such a thing."

"It's because you don't use the internet unnie."

"YA! Kim Yerim!" I shouted then tried to headlocked her. She was both laughing and begging for mercy that I cracked up aswell.

"It's true." Sooyoung continued and told us everything she knows about. "Because Joohyun unnie has been paired up with atleast one member of Exo, Got7, iKon, Winner, SVT, Monsta X, and all of the members ofㅡ"

"BTS." They all said in sync. I just looked at them with wide eyes, suprised to hear where all of this is coming from.

"And guess who's the most shipped couple in Korea right now." Yerim got away from my grasp and started teasing again.

"Who?" G-Dragon, and.. Dara? I secretly thought. But then smirks were plastered on my memebers' faces, and I suddenly had a bad feeling about it.

"It's you. Red Velvet's Irene, and BTS' V."

Wait.. who?

"I know, you're shooked. But please close your mouth unnie, that's rude."

They teased, giggling while daydreaming about our so-called ship name 'Vrene'. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, and scoff at their delusions.

"Aigoo. Choreom. You girls really crack me up." I sarcastically laughed, but they still kept on being persistent. Well, whatever. Its not like I care anyways.

"Ahh. Unnie, you are so lucky to be shipped with men who are very promising.. and handsome." Wendy sighed, followed by Seulgi's continuous nod. The other two maknaes just kept on squealing. "Do your best in seducing him unnie! Fighting!" All I could do was just glare at them.

"Why would they even pair us together? It'd be more logical if they ship me with Bogum-ssi to be honest." These girls, really. They believe netizens too easily. "We've never even talked to each other on stage, and we've never actually had a moment. So consider this as a stupid rumor. Jebal." I even put my hands together, but they were looking at me like I was crazy.

"Stop talking non-sense unnie. Both of you tend to look at each other lovingly whenever we were next to them backstage, you didn't think we'd notice?" Seulgi sounded like she was scolding me for denying these. But I still wasn't approving it.

"This is the reason why Mr. Lee Soo Man chose BTS as our target. Because of VRene's popularity."

"If you're saying that these moments are legit, it was only between us BTS and RedVelvet. But still, there's no public interaction between us two. So, no. If there was a reason for choosing BTS, I'd say it's just for promotion purposes." The girls pouted, but it will never happen. Sorry for bursting your bubble. "Besides, we agreed on 'BangtanVelvet', not 'Vrene'."

"Unnie.." They warned, giving me glares all of the sudden. Wait. What did I do wrong now?

"But you do have moments unnie. Remember the first time he called you 'gashinaya' in satoori?" Joy even showed me a video as proof of what she was talking about.

 Remember the first time he called you 'gashinaya' in satoori?" Joy even showed me a video as proof of what she was talking about

"You were the only one who understood him right away. This is where BangtanVelvet began." All of then nodded and explained how this ship started. They even explained reasons to why people keep pairing us together. And to why they'd gladly accept him as their 'brother-in-law'. Are you kidding me!?

"You told us everything about how you knew him in Daegu. How you guys knew each other in the past. So it wouldn't be hard getting along with him now, right? Please? This is for the sake of our group."

"But he's too difficult though! He's too kind, too sociable, too different and it's hard to figure him out! I'm the exact opposite of him. I don't deserve Taehyung." I sighed as I tried my hardest to make them understand that its impossible. But all of them exchanged glances, smiling widely at each other, looking like they've won.

Did I say something weird again?

"But unnie, perhaps.. you didn't know?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden question.

"What?"

"He likes you, too."

•••

•••

RV's real names:

Irene • Bae Joohyun
Seulgi • Kang Seulgi
Wendy • Son Seunghwan
Joy • Park Sooyoung
Yeri • Kim Yerim

Bear in mind that I wrote this chapter in 2016 and how great 2017 has become for them. I got goosebumps reading back to this. That is all. Enjoy reading!