21: She's Been Spying

[ Alfie's POV ]

Two days passed ever since Zoe visited the house and I've never felt so empty. She still loves me, but what is stopping her from coming back? It has got to be that Caspar who's stopping her. I mean, she wouldn't have cried if she still cared. She still loves me. Zoe still loves me. I can win her back.

"Hey, baby." Gabi comes in through the door and gives me a kiss on the forehead. Then she just stands in front of me, glaring at me. "What? No kiss for me?" She chuckles and I give her a quick peck on the cheek. I have to stop pretending to love Gabi. She was great and gave me all the attention I needed but Zoe would've been better. And besides, Gabi gained tonnes of subscribers throughout this whole incident, and I've lost tonnes. 

[ Gabi's POV ]

"Gabi, I have to tell you something." He stands up and stares straight in my eyes. I knew this was going to happen anytime soon. He hasn't told me about it yet, but I found out Zoe came a few days back and I know he's going to want her back. 

"Sure, honey. But if this is about us, I'll pass." I walk to the kitchen and he follows me.

"Please, it's serious." He pulls my arm.

"Does this have anything to do with Zoe coming back two days ago?"

"Wait," He squints his eyes. "How did you know?" Shoot. I let it slip. I'm not supposed to reveal the fact that I've looked through the security cameras. I head to the living room, ignoring his question. "Gabi." He follows me, again. "How did you know?" He asks this time with a stern voice and my heart beats faster. 

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I sigh. "You've been acting all weird ever since that day, so I solved the puzzle." I lie, but he doesn't buy it.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He raises his voice. "Gabriella, how did you find out?" Oh no, oh no. When he calls me by that name, it means he's angry. He wants answers and he wants it right now. He holds me by my arm.

"Okay fine," I grunt and he lets go. "I saw your CCTV." His face immediately turns red.

"You've been spying on me? The whole time?!" He rages. "How do you even know the password to it, huh?" He crosses his arms. "Only Zoe and I know."

"You're forgetting someone else." I smirk and he furrows his eyebrows. After a few seconds, he finally put the pieces together. 

"Charlie Cameron."

"Ding ding ding!" I laugh and headed upstairs.

"Gabi, do you have any idea what you've done?" He pulls my shoulder.

"Ow, stop! It hurts you ass." I wince as it actually hurt.

"I don't fucking care, you deserve it. You tried to ruin my relationship with Zoe, then you use me for subscribers and now you're spying on me?" He shouts. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Gabriella Lindley, the one and only." I scoff.

"You bitch!" He spits in my face and he's just about to slap me, till I say...

"Well, at least the bitch got the other bitch's house address." I raise my hand, protecting myself against his hands but he immediately stops.

"What do you mean?" He asks, curiously. "Gabi, what do you mean?" He lowers his voice and now he's back to calling me, Gabi. This my friend, is how you win Alfie Deyes over.

"Check your messages." I smirk, heading out the door.

[ Alfie's POV ]

Just as Gabi walks out the door, I ran straight to my phone. And true enough, there was a text from Gabi. An address. 

[ From : Gabi ]

348 Hood Street
Cliffordvale
Hemmity Road

IR 194WIN

Go get your bitch ;)

Received just now

Was this really Zoe's address? I mean, who else would she refer to? Somehow, I felt relieved. I can win her back. I just have to get Caspar out of the way. I can't stand living like this with everyone hating me. I'll go tomorrow. I'll bring her flowers. I'll even wear a suit. Whatever, but I'm going.

✄ ✄ ✄

A super short one but I promise the next two will be interesting. A little bit of Zalfie love but don't worry, this is a Zaspar fanfic after all so Zaspar will spark again, very very soon.

[ by harper gray ]

[ updated : may 15th 2017 ]

If Zaspar Was RealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara